Nissan Foria concept..... RWD & mid level

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/12/15/report-nissan-considers-200sx-sucessor/

BLECH! Silvia/240SX replacement?

It’s tidy. The proportions are vintage but the fascia is bleeding edge. Even the color is designed to make you think back.

The side DLO is straight off the Skyline.

God that car is ugly. I like it.

god, no more fucking suicide doors!

Edit: the center mounted cluster also does nothing for me

Would look way better in a decent color.

Does anybody remember in 1999 when Nissan was thinking about introducing a new Z car and they made a 240Z concept that had a KA24? And people somehow thought it wasn’t true to the original because it had a 4 cylinder and not a six, failing to see that having two less cylinders was less of an issue than having similar mass to all of Texas?

I wish that car was built. And priced starting around $20,000. I wish there was a picture of it somewhere online–I remember it being a very fresh throwback to the 240Z. It was more of a Z car than the current 350Z. Although I guess, gradually, the concept of the original Z has withered away…

its touch to say whether i like it or not without seeing it dumped to the ground on coils, butt-loads of camber, a sharp aero package and like 4" of dish all around…

That flat hood combined with the windshield angle look kinda Range Rover ish to me(with those “vents” on the side too).

x…

It looks like they have left over roofs from the older M45 infiniti

God that’s ugly. I hate the new Nissan theme of the slant roof (like on the GTR) it looks like shit and is a very unagressive “oh I’m stoned slouched in a couch” type cue.

I like the color

I think in black with some less busy rims on it…it would look mini me gangster

I like it. what motor are the using? VQ?

now this on the other hand…

http://www.freshalloy.com/site/cars/nissan/concepts/se-510/002.jpg

i rather like it… would like to see it in black.

definately wouldnt even consider buying that.

car looks good… not diggin the side vents… it’d be nice if there was a cool nissan sports car in the mid level.