Could Nissan be bringing back the 240?

I wish that one day Nissan brings back the 240sx. I found this article and they are calling it the 240z…240Z is fine with me as long as it’s got power and it’a a rear wheel drive.
http://www.emrichdesign.com/pages/Znissan.html

It looks prety nice to me! :smiley:

Oh dear god no. That is in my oppinion not very nice, the headlights are to sunken. The tail lights all wrong, the lines are ok.

Massive wheel gap,
Ugly tail lights,
and if that was ever made, it wouldn’t be in the same class that the 240 was.

Yeah, I don’t like it, maybe a COUPE would look better (hehe), but it would still take a lot of work.

Me = (thumbs down smiley)heh.

If the price around the same as the SRT-4 and it has a turbo charged engine it could be a pretty cool car IMO, the styling is very modern and with some aftermarket wide body kit it could look prety Wicked.

EEEEEWWWWWWW

that looks like fricklefrackle…

but i remember when i first saw the 350z in pics and thought the same thing. maybe it might end up like that, the one i wish i had…

looks like an egg.
Hurry someone grab a club and crack the shell :lol:

it needs flip open head lights!!! :smiley:

and it needs some sleekness to it,

like it dones’t look sporty at all… no flat surfaces for a lower stance

the back looks like the crossfire shape

If I’m not mistaken, I believe that picture was an early prototype for the 350z that’s on the roads right now… I remember reading a very similar article quite some time ago…

pop up headlights went out of style in the 80s…

and I don’t see this being to reasonably priced if it were to come out, realistically it would be a $40,000 + car.

true
it uses the same chassis as the 350…
so were definately not looking at an affordable z car …

how much was a brand new s13 in the early nineties?
s14 too?

Yeah because the corvette stopped making popup headlights last year, right?

you are not mistaken, but there is a new 240 concpet and it looks nothing like that more like the actual production z, and it will not have a z in its name the z is reserved for their top end (supposedly) sport car, the z being the last leter in the alphabet representing the last word in performance,mor at least i read somewhere that is why they call it that
if you wanna see a pic of the 240 concept pick uo road &tracks SPEED theres a pic in there

um, hi. yeah. that’s the very first prototype for the 350Z. it came out in like '98 or '99.

catch up on your news man!

i have shit out better looking shits! :x :weaksauce:

even it it did look nice no one here could afford ot buy it anyways, that is why we have S13’s remember?

heck, S14’s are cheaper than decent S13’s now as well.

Yeah because the corvette stopped making popup headlights last year, right?[/quote]

Key word is stopped making, how many other production cars with pop up lights were also changed. The point is that you won’t see many cars going back to pop up lights.

Yeah because the corvette stopped making popup headlights last year, right?[/quote]

Key word is stopped making, how many other production cars with pop up lights were also changed. The point is that you won’t see many cars going back to pop up lights.[/quote]

Thats 20 years later then the 80’s, and they were still building s13’s with popups early 90s, as well as daytonas, fieros, ect.

To me that looks more like an upated version of the early 240Z, nothing remotely similar to a 240sx.

edit: I just read the article and it is a concept based upon the original 240Z.