2009 370Z Coupe

Hey, cool, a new school 240z!

Not a fan of the front lights, but it looks great otherwise.

I think i’d need to see it in person before I could let it grow on me. So far i’m thinkin it looks like a cookie cutter of all the other new “sport coupe’s” coming out.

I totally love it. That’s all i gotta say :slight_smile: It’s sleek and sexy imho. Definetely s30ish :smiley: Which is totally awesome as I dig the old Zs

that cars fuckin baller!

body styling is pretty cool unique
and has a old school meets new school feel.

but damn those lights are fuckin ugly… but like all ugly concepts, they grow on you. =P

love the rear end, the front meh not so much , airplane nose ,lol , iunno it well grow on me

Its hot… much better then the 350Z imo… but it would have been 10x better if they finished the rear end off properly!

Its almost alfa ish… or maybe I’m just crazy.

You’re crazy. Alfa’s are not JDM at all.

Those who don’t like the lights, have you seen an 09 Maxi in person yet? Similar lights and they look awesome in person. I was iffy about them on the Maxi when I first saw it, but once I saw one in person I actually had to stop and do a walk around. They’re hot.

The only real beef I have about the new 370z is the stupid ugly door handles. Like seriously.

And I love the oldschool/newschool feel of it, 'cause like they said above, the S30 is pure sex.

Ide change a few small things but overall i really like it!

whaaaa?

Pure
Sex

Anyone have any weight numbers? Or is it the same chassis or what?

I dig it.

Alfa 8C (HOT)

Nissan 370Z Coupe (Semi-HOT)

I dig the look, it has potential…But I think it’s missing something.

Has an R35 side-rear hint to it.