G37

Love it or hate it?

I can’t believe they brought back 4 wheel steering, but I like the 14" brakes.

Love it!!!

330 HP NA…Kills the 335CI on the track.

Love it, almost wished i waited for it instead of the g35 :oops:

Sounds like a stupid question but…

Is the 350z keeping the 3.5L?
In other words its not becoming a 370z (with the new 3.7)
Just wondering.

The G37 is hotness though :partyman:

Just found this…
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w3/G-zozo/gallery_4816_41_373609.jpg

DDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNN!
That’s what’s up

wtf is with the rear wheels on that pic? is the paper bubbled or somethin

yah i just read the motor trend on the g37s vs 335i coupes, they both seem so damn awsome but i guess the 335i has no oil cooler till the next yr models (why who knows) so it over heats really easily when riden hard hard. but performace wise they are so similar it says which is awsome cause for 8grand less american i would def buy the g37, then turbo that heh heh.

I can’t remember which one mentioned it, Road and Track or Car and Driver…if you want a car for the track 335i or if you want a car for the Autobahn the G37…

Not a big fan of the styling at first I was going to sell the G35 to get one but the lines just look weaker compaired to the 35. Maybe it will take some time to get used to. I hate the new Altima coupe that robbed the G35 roof line.

werd

We got our first batch of G37s, they are actually pretty sexy, they sound so much more aggressive than the VQ35…looks pretty sharp though, still keeps it’s uniqueness out there and the lines are a bit more subtle than before, as always, looks better in person…too bad they’re all sold, can’t go play with one.