Anyone with a G37 here?

If so, any issues? If you could have gotten any other car, what would it have been?

i dont have one. but a buddy of mine does, and he had to have his clutch replaced after 8000 miles. and the dealership had his car for 2 weeks waiting for parts to come in.

that would piss me off.

335i coupe

A5

I would have to agree with King. I would rather have the 335i than the g37

If I could only have 1 car, I’d get the 335i or A5. If I had a track or weekend car that I could bomb around in, then I’d go G37. The G37 is nice, but a bit softer all around than the 335i or A5.

I hated the G37 that I had for two weeks.

Steering was worse than a fullsize chevy truck, felt light and disconnected, brakes were ok, interior was cheaply put together and you can tell, acceleration was good but the one I was driving was the 7-speed auto and it couldn’t find a gear it liked for more than two feet. The non-nav radio was less intuitive then I-drive. It would be a good $25k car, but it is not a good $38k car. The best thing about it is the burr brown dac. I had this car as a rental for 2 weeks so I ragged the shit out of it, got the car with 5300 miles on it.

the burr brown dac?

I like that the G37 coupe comes in awd :slight_smile: This is going to be a year-round car. Just wish there was a 2dr 6sp option with awd. BMW doesn’t have that option with the 335 :frowning:

My friend loves his G37X but he is not a driving enthusiast by any means. My dad likes his M35X, he is 75 years old. He has paid quite a bit in service if you ask me. The BMW is pretty much free service for everything isn’t it?

335i all the way. If you really want AWD, then I’d still rather have the 335xi than the G37X.

Yes even oil change and brake pads I believe

yes they do, i drive by a 335xi coupe everyday

You just can’t beat that.

Everything but tires for 4 years 50,000 miles.

Oh and they have a 335xi coupe with a 6-speed

http://www.bmwusa.com/standard/content/vehicles/2009/3/335ixdrivecoupe/default.aspx

My dad gets pissed everytime he has to dump more money into his Infinity.
“I thought these cars were supposed to be great”!

I think he might trade on a BMW soon.

My bad… I was thinking convertible 335xi

seems like the g37’s are not really worth the money.