Anyone know someone with either a loaded g37 or a 06+ 5 series for sale?

M5 i was going to get was sold on me and all of the others either have too high mileage or people want too much…

I’ve narrowed it down to a g37 (doesnt matter coupe or sedan i like both) but must have black leather and nav (would like back up cam but not required) Exterior I would like to be white or red but would take black or the dark platinum silver

or

06+ 525xi, 528xi, 530xi, 540xi, 550xi ext… dont want a 535xi… Needs to have black leather and nav too. Exterior I would like to be white or black.

I sold both of my cars and am riding around in a rental until i grab something so im looking for ASAP lol…

Sold the Civic too?
Damn…

yea lol

How far are you willing to travel?

within America

lol

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/ctd/2840051831.html

need a private seller, not a dealer.

Would have been funnier if ya said across amarica just for the laughs

:rofl

Solid choices dude. been looking at 550i

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2971976/2008-bmw-5-series#29719760003

Damn, insurance sales must be On fire. . :smiley:

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/6/web/3138000-3138999/3138535_2_full.jpg

Balllersssssss

Yeh you are. Dave why don’t you want a 535?

Why is the 535xi out of question? I couldn’t imagine driving the 525xi or 530xi after seeing how underpowered and shitty the 328xi drives. 550i are sick, not sure if they made in xi though.

Beat me to it.

Exactly. In fact every 5 series Dave listed would be out of the question for me except for a 535xi or a 550i.

How the fuck you gonna compare a g37 to a 5 series Dave? You mustve been reading way too many of Ilyas posts

Because the twin turbo motor is a peice of shit… I drive 40k+ miles a year, I want my car to be in my possession and not at a dealer non stop… Went to BMW over the weekend, even the dealers admit the 335’s are unreliable… I could buy an extended warranty… but #1 im cheap as fuck and #2 like I said above, I dont care if my car gets fixed for free, I dont want it breaking in the first place.

Your right john… The g37 is nicer…

The infinitis have a built in hard drive that records any cd you put into the drive and then saves it automatically for 500+ hours of music play

Not sure if BMW even has intelligent cruise control that slows down automatically when your coming near a vehicle?

Almost no BMW’s have back up cams options

Not only does the car have keyless entry, but theres a rubber button on the door that locks/unlocks the car as long as the car senses the key on your body… The same goes for starting and driving your car all without even taking your key out of your pocket.

heated AND cooled seats (not sure if BMW has cooled)

Almost positive BMW doesnt have lane assist where the car beeps when it senses your over the dotted lines

The stock bose system that sounds like youve got 2 12"s in the trunk from the FACTORY and absolutely SHITS on Harman/kardon

OEM brembo brake option

and the big one - Reliability…

I love the way the 3/5/7 series LOOK, but the Infiniti is just sooooooooooo much more for the money.