video for ls1 fans PT 2

$$$$$$$

because front wheel drive is for peter puffers?

…because the Z06 picks up the hot chicks, and hauls ass…the K swap get’s the busted one’s :crackup

Idk how you explain to a hot chick getting smoked by a shitbox civic in your 70K+$ corvette. :confused

:+1 def didnt sound supercharged, but who knows, you cant tell anything in that vid

you dont. You win some, you lose some…they understand that :crackup

if you need a flashy car to get “hot” girls, you must have a really small penis, or not know how to communicate, or a combination of the two. not saying anyone here suffers from that, but it would make sense. only shallow girls go for the SWEET cars. ive reeled in some quality girls, not because im a numba 1 stunna, or because im so hot! but because im real and speak the truth, say what i want to, and im not the sleazy stalker type. i surely dont have a SWEET car. i drive a hatchback, a stock one at that… but with time i will have my tramp attracter, i will say using your car to get a 1 night stand is all well and fine… but you cant make a hoe a housewife.

shit i wont go there with my car… lol its a piece of shit and i still got a good lookin g/f

Exactly.

Enjoy the HIV fellas. :nono

WORD!

sooooo we come to the conclusion turbo K20 swap > Z06

BAM!

oh but then the argument of boost the z06 will ensue… yup and then the z06 will blow up because the LS7 isnt built for boost at all… its a battle with no end in site that no one will win, its up to the user and what they prefer… id personally be happy with either, both are equally streetable, run the k20-t off the wastegatem pump gas, you can drive it out of boost no problem and use pump gas…i think the V8 “muscle car” holier than thou attitude needs to go away because anything is possible with some time, some money and some creative ideas.

most bitches could care less what kind of car you drive.

word, most girls over 17 think it’s dumb to waste so much money on cars, mainly because they want you to spend that money on them :wtf

fixed, I have yet to meet a girl thats really into cars, although I did meet nicole once I think, I’m not quite sure actually.

who’s nicole dude? :wtf :confused

Are you kidding?

why ya want to fuck her? :crackup

n!cole… johawks lady friend… mark, be careful, shell hit you.

oh all she did was make fun of how I ate fried chicken along with swifty. :sad ,I’d be pissed if a girl hit me cuz I couldnt bring myself to hit her back, it would be such a one sided beating :lol

Well you wear women’s pants and look about as threatening as a cotton ball, so technically you could fight back because I don’t think you could harm her if you tried.

She’d probably laugh at you and steal your gay ass pants.