Video from today. Viper vs Cobra

whats with all the fucking wining in here? great vid.

What’s the matter Wayne? Getting sick of hearing all the wining from your car and Shift? :lol

Good vids btw

never get sick of THAT wining! not that i really even hear it anymore! Whats with all the cobras getting their asses beat lately. ugh i’m staying inside!

Adam,

There’s times to do shit, and times to not do shit. Pick a better location to do shit.

Just my 0.02

WORD!!!

guys, guys… its a 94 :slight_smile: and there is no question about it… that viper is awesome looking. the front shot with the vented hood, blue with the stripes… personal favorite.

def a good race…and im pretty sure that day was the day i melted some plugs lol! haha, it was a fun day to say the least

just for the record, it was prob 75deg out…and my car dynoed 502 in 40 deg weather… so ill have real world numbers on thurs with a maf thats not pegged and a hot ambient temp. Billy’s viper is SICK!

oh i dont care what they do, but my thing is that rt9 has some hard to see driveways and side streets, for me its not a place id go.

not on that stretch of road, its clear sailing, specially since on sunday the 4 or so businesses are closed. and there are no side streets in the entire stretch.

I owned a 98 GTS in 04’. Could go into the dealer tomorrow and sign the papers for a new one if I wanted…

No thanks.

98 is ALOT different then 06.

98’s are ugly as balls.

You are in the 1 percent of people that think a later model Viper looks better then a 96-02 GTS.

I bet if you were to do a poll between 96-02 vipers compared to 03+ on this site, more then half would say the newer models.

Using this site as a reference is not saying much at all:haha

Either way, I could have a Viper tomorrow, it’s not a matter of money, it’s a matter of the Corvette being a better overall car.

im in that 1% also i guess.

+1

The older ones have to be lowered, nice rims etc etc just to be on par with one of the newer ones IMO.

Blue/White 96 or 97 GTS lowered with wheels is one of the sexiest creations ever.

Agreed:thumbup

Plus, they are factory forged, and can take a LOT of power…

Ummm the newer vipers look 10000 times better then the older ones