Video from today. Viper vs Cobra

nice vid…what sux is that Tony has the video footage of teamteal at only 18.41psi raping this viper from a 35 roll by like 2-3 tractor trailers…Doubt we’ll ever get it… :frowning:

Would everyone stop fucking whining, dont like it, dont watch…OR dont do stupid illegal shit yourselves!!!

Always cracks me up when people who do the same dumb shit, crack on other people for doing it. Is it as safe as it could be…no, but no form of racing is really “safe”…

Ummm yea bench racing is you fucking ass pirate

:rofl

god knows theres alot of that going on lately :rofl

It had to be said. He set me up to perfectly for that one

doubt you will too.

tony cant put videos from his camera on the computer…he doesnt have the software for it.

We all know the dangers of street racing… Is street racing fully knowing and being able to see the cars ahead of you thats stupid… at least when most of the guys on here do it there sure theres no cars for quite a ways

Then why does he bother?

bunch of hipocrits on here ya know ,people who race on the streets preachin to others doin the same thing …nice vids by the way

i would be more than happy to give someone the disc, that has a ton of races on it, i just dont have and software to upload. And yes that civic did KILL the STOCK viper that weighs 1000lbs more and has 70 less rwhp. Not very hard math…

You guys being bitches about them racing durring the day need to shut up. You all know you have driven like that before. You guys wonder why there is rarely videos posted on this site, guys cant handle it :gay2

Yeah. 1995 Honda civic killed a New viper. On low boost too. Id say that is absolutely hilarious!!

what is so funny about that??? it weighs way less and has way more power??? Would it be funny if a gsxr 600 beat a viper?? NO! exactly, power to weight ratio. And quoted right from Brooks himself was that he has enough money in his 95 civic that he could have bought that viper, in the end its still a viper and id rather role to the club, or cruise the strip in the viper anyday…No offense to you Brooks! your car is fast as fuck

Yeah, you’re right. Viper is way cooler. Civic is way faster.

true!

everyone thinks its hilarious a car with a obvious power to weight ratio win against a 06 viper.

I guess maybe because its a viper???

all I can say is…slower then the civic or not…that viper is SICK and anyone on here know’s that if we could have one by choice and afford it, you would own one and then when it was in your hands, when cars beat you…you wouldnt care…at the end of the day, its a fucking Viper.

Word. Viper > Civic

I still want to get ahold of that footage from you tony for the team teal compilation video…I’d really like to see the civic pull away on that highway run…tho I do have to say that viper did look amazing. the tires are absolute steam rollers…but seriously tony…get at me…if you’d let me get that disc…i’ll get it ripped…and even make some videos of some of your footage too in trade for letting us get that teal/viper run…LMK

0jones0

atop bein a bunch of pussys, ride or die!

no but seriously, let 'em do what they want. I can’t say not to, cause i’ve done it way to many times myself.

good run tho

Ehh viper would probaly be last on my list of fast cars to buy if i had money

I’d rather rock the pullied cobra than the viper