Video: Nurburgring crashes from the 70s!

safety has come a long way.

lol @ 1:37. 3:04

“what?”

geez people are flying out left and right along with what looks like their luggage they brought on the trip lol

Seat belts are for pussies, even when you’re driving the most challenging track in the world. :slight_smile:

EDIT 4:15… lol… “HEY ASSHOLES, I’m only halfway out the window when you decided to roll me back on my wheels!”

I’m surprised there weren’t more fires!

The 4 people in the VW Bug Vert was SUPER sketchy!

And I think that’s a beer can blowing up @ 6:54

If they were all slammed and had stupid stiff suspensions, this wouldn’t happen…

So surprised at how many people flip at that same location, nuts.

Love this vid. The older swing-axle Volkswagens can get a little tippy during high-speed cornering. Amazing how some of those cars drove away under their own power after a few rolls.

Awesome video

Is it wrong that I was laughing for a good part of this?

WTF?? Were people driving this on the way to work or something?

rotfl
everyone must have just come back from wegmans or tops and did shopping for the week.
stuff flying out all over the place

i def lolled when i saw it

Still can’t believe that convertible Beetle with the family of 4 in it. That was so close to being really messy.

Worst “Ring” driver ever…

jesus.

good god!!! It is amazing that he managed not to put that in a wall.

Such a great video. That broad that rang her head off the pavement probably still has a hole in her memory.

:edit: Simca 1000 Rallye @ 6:34!

The corner is Adenauer Forst, it’s very tricky and easy to come in way too fast, it’s just after a long downhill stretch, some of those cars probably overheated their brakes :slight_smile: Anyway I may as well post my video, I get to that corner at 3:45, notice I’m all the way to the left, the proper line. Most people in the vid are way too far right, like they came in way too fast.

[video]http://www.emkayusa.com/videos/ringvid1_small.wmv[/video]

Lol it’s hilarious how much stuff flies out.

+1 no shit!

I still can’t believe how many cars rolled over. Except the Porsche’s.