Videos from Lebanon Valley 4.10.11

lvd sux ass somthings always broke, esp the fucking clock

Yes, therefore recording and posting was useless.

He was talking about the Ram, it got misspelled as ‘ran’.

I got some pics of deathbyRTs whip, I’ll post em up later.

12 bolt with 3.73 , ls6 intake , v2 cam we think , kooks headers and catted y with slp catback , tons of suspension mods , everything but shocks and springs was done to it .

dynos 373 at the wheels .

That was his first time ever running slicks so he will be going back again for more practice . It has much more mpg on street tires since the slicks were 28s .

ooo torquer v2 cam is a pretty big cam, usually over 400whp. did he get it tuned locally?

Orly?!?!

Yea, with my camz and you in the lane.

The fancy cam?!

Please tell me you got a picture of me staging with my back tires fail action :facepalm.

nick when do you want this trex cam shaft!!! killn me!

I may have, unsure. :thumbup

vr4 can boot.

no it was tuned by someone a few hrs away . I thought the v2 wasnt big its under .600 intake and exhaust .

also i think hes been shifting at 6k , when it was dynoed it was taken to 6500 . and i think power was at like 6300 . So i dunno , thats something to try for him next time .

great vids!!

ahhh i thought it was .605 .603 my bad. i think its a .598 or somthn close to .600, either way hope he gets down to 12.0 with slicks

Pretty sick vid of me, DSCN0929, about 20 seconds in…

that was u wit the wagon lol , i almost went up to ya and was gonna see but my kid had to piss and i didnt wanna see him pull a deathbyrt and piss himself

:rofl:rofl i haven’t heard about this one

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/30805_1476530841443_1478899868_1191210_6950187_n.jpg

hahahahahaha dude i’m literally crying here. i miss you :hug