Vids from tonight.. apr 6th

my car was chase car

Evo MR vs 2001 Honda S2k with exhaust
this is the 2nd race, didnt get the first one (anyone else get it? i know there was another camera filming)

my friends 2000 Trans am ws6 vs my other friend’s 99 Mustang GT… idk wtf happened here

everything else i got was complete crap :gotme:

wtf an evo matching an s2k with exh? evo should trounce it. and what was that 30-80? looked slow

yeah something like that… there was a dude in a pickup truck ahead of everyone that decided to hit the brakes… there was a run before, but i dont know if anyone caught it on video, and i was too busy driving and paying attention to the asshole in the pickup… maybe Big B can chime in, he was in the other chase car

i wanted to run the s2k but i showed up too late.

oh and <3 teh ws6

wow s2k vrs an evo impressive

yeah i got the video of the runs on my cam
didn’t get a chance to upload them again
first run did a 40 roll he had a tiny jump and i missed third :frowning:
and second run did a 20 roll and some hick in a red truck decided to pass me on the shoulder while we were ling up and hopped infront of me and slammed on his brakes
but im game for another run if the s2k is interested

stop showing up late!

chris should be up again next weekend i think, we will def get together then. He wanted to run you as well.

man i wish i could have came out

Hopfully I’ll be good to go by then.

I saw you guys on McKinley about 7ish tonight
Sad to say I was driving my work vehicle (wheel chair van)
So needless to say no fun for me…

just do it…fag!!

i texted you bish

me too

ya that guy was a d bag lol i was filming but it cam out shity and i stoped after the 1st race so i did not get the hick on tape lol that was crazy t-up to the guy in the truck tho

oh and imo i love hondas and all but that evo should have pulled 3+ cars on em but whatever fun night

this isnt fuckin amateur hour brian, ice cream is serious fuckin bussiness of course im going with 2 scoops

:bigclap: t-bag u love goin off topic lol

that evo should have killed the s2k.

im all over the place