here we go again....

on the way home from work the other day, i went the long way to get some highway miles on my car. i was going at 72, had my cruise set, and just driving along. i see this car coming up real quick, and im like, is he trying to get me to play along? i speed up a litlle, switch a lane, and let him beside me. im glad i saved myself the embarrasment, it was a evo. he had to be going at least 120+, because i was doing 72, and he flew pastlike i was in park. anyway, i look behind him, and there was an older guy in a corvette.(late90’s, early 2000’s maybe, im not a vette guru). he had him by at least 3 cars. i speed up to about 120, so i can see what there doing, and the evo is slowing up a little, just enough for the vette to get right behind him, then the kid in the evo puts down his window, and flips the rod at him, and takes off. when the guy in the vette seen how fast he took off, he didn’t even try anymore. i drove past him a few minutes later, and i could tell he was pissed.

Full
Of
Shit
!

truth,because if the vette was that old,the EVO would of had more cars on him!

The other day I was on the highway and I see this vehicle about a mile and a half back coming up quick and I’m like, is this guy trying to race me? So I make some quick manuevers so he can get along side of me. Then I realized it was an ambulance trying to get past. :smiley: Just messin’ with ya!

:rofl:

I passed a new z06 in the passing lane they other day, in my 95 tacoma. I dont know if he knew it was a race or not but I beat him.

okay quik junior, you probably did this while merging onto 65 too huh? :hsugh:

how did you know?

lucky guess

huh that was me. no im playing i learned from all the masters on here roll racing is gay. but i just cant stop. the evo hasnt been out to play much lately

what color evo? what vicinity was this. i might know who this was

i look behind him, and there was an older guy in a corvette.(late90’s, early 2000’s maybe, im not a vette guru). he had him by at least 3 cars. i speed up to about 120, so i can see what there doing

So let me get this straight-

A modified EVO and a C5 Corvette were doing a top end pull on the highway, and you were able to catch up to them in your SE-R to “see what there doing”?

Geez, why didn’t you just blow right past them and show them who the master really is, if you could catch up so easily?

I just spit coffee all over me keyboard

:rofl: this thread

yer a :tool:

are you a pirate now? all over me keyboard matey…

haha?

I spit coffee all over me Lucky Charms.

LOL

!!!