Vids: Voltron vs. Bladez, Firehawk853

[quote=“psphinx81,post:20,topic:36280"”]

srsly!! 15 lbs is weaksauce… 21 lbs would be just a monster

[/quote]

^^ do it

and mike VOLTRON is a fucking monster. you should be proud. they grow up so fast.

speaking of trans am’s breaking transmissions…ugh

Train Horn 4 Digs

[quote=“psphinx81,post:9,topic:36280"”]

firehawk blew his tranny

the vid says pump? u said u were on 112 mikey!

[/quote]

As you probably know, running pump gas afrs and timing on race gas can actually lose power. In the case of this fuel it doesn’t make much difference so I’d say it was about the same. I was running the same afr and less timing than I run on customer’s stock STi engines with this setup and boost level on pump/meth so I just put pump/meth down to keep it simple. There was 112 in the tank but I wasn’t making use of it. I later adjusted the timing, leaving the afr alone, and made 25 more whp at the same boost level and 40 whp more (total) by adding a little more boost.

[quote=“J&J,post:11,topic:36280"”]

Correction Firehawk is NOT an F1R

[/quote]

Since when? What is it then?

[quote=“cky89,post:14,topic:36280"”]

hmm i wanna see you run emery, everyone at my school talks about that car around rachacha

[/quote]

I really do not care. We hung out and had some tasty tea. These races only happened because we were out having fun and said what the heck. Nobody cared about winning/losing OR planned to race…it just happened. We’ll get our slips at the track and then I can go back to focusing on how we’re going to get the car ready for road racing. I still haven’t had time to fix the alignment, rear sway bar issues, etc.

Today I was hoping to figure out a misfire problem that just started due to a non engine related electrical component failure. It looks like I won’t be testing anything at least until tonight between the rain and not having my license back til this afternoon. A prototype box we were given for testing got hot, melted down and seems to have damaged either the ECU, CDI box, wiring or all of the above. Unfortunately this type of issue is hard to track down so I may end up running the car while hurt. I’m really not happy about it, but this is what happens when you test things on your car.

Mikey hawk is just an F1C

Ah ok I was told F1 and the F1R was the only F1 I’d heard of. I updated it thanks.

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:10,topic:36280"”]

Yeah, thats how we do it…think you can handle it?

[/quote]

I can handle it but I’m warning you now, I go on two beeps :lol:

Sucks to hear about the tranny issue. The other car was flying!

^^^ Your gf drives a minivan? oh the shame…

yeeeeah, I tried. I had her test drive GTP’s to Astro vans, to a G6…she wanted a Grand Voyager…wtf.

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:28,topic:36280"”]

yeeeeah, I tried. I had her test drive GTP’s to Astro vans, to a G6…she wanted a Grand Voyager…wtf.

[/quote]

Aww ready for a family…

FS: 1 GP GT

LMAO…when she bought it the first words to her were, “dont even think of it”

nice run guys

vidz no worky…

hmm mike set them to private?

Private video?

wtf i wanna see that shit…

me to

Yes I took them down. Most people saw them. Party’s over. :wink:

:tspry: