Viper guys are cool

[quote=“Marcus,post:79,topic:36317"”]

Has your car EVER seen 190mph? Mine has. You guys make me laugh…most of you claim how you beat this car, and how you beat that car, and how a 450-500 STOCK car isn’t fast. Truth is, you have so many fucking mods, yes, I am sure most cars are slower after you connect the bottle, or double the size of your turbos. Truth is, Stock for stock the Z06’s, Vipers and F-Bodies will beat most of your cars. Mod for Mod, Z06’s, vipers and fbodies will beat your cars. Stick a blower on a v10 and see what you get. Now, on to the money comments. Driving a viper, lambo, Audi, BMW…of course there will be shit talkers. Most of my friends buy cars to drive and enjoy, not to impress any of you boneheads that each time try to justify why a car is too expensive and not worth the funds…because you simply cant afford it yourself! I see this all the time. This entire thread was based on some jackass that posted some shit on the viper forum, edited his story and waaaaa:cry: the viper guys are mean to me…Fuck him and all the stereotypes.

[/quote]

Dude you are a serious tool arent you. Get the fuck over it. Give me a blower on a viper i will eat it alive. Not to mention his setup will cost a fortune and i will still own it. My stupid pos runs bottom tens just shy of 140mph. 190mph no i dont really do outrageousley stupid shit i keep it on the track. As far as whatever you are trying to prove about money hahahaha i could by a viper right now without even taking a loan ohhhhhh snap. But i think things like a house and investments are more important. You amaze me in defending the viper the way you do. What do you think you need to prove. They are not a good car for racing on any type of budget sorry its a fact. Blah blah blower this whatever hahahah ok ill go build a 100k car that will run 10s great we are so proud hahahaha.