Viper guys are cool

word i would deffinatley love to have one. But it would get driven not raced.

I don’t get why people associate viper owners as being rich fags? Fags part maybe, rich… no. When it really comes down to it, new it’s a $90,000 (with options). Somebody likely splurged to get some head turns.

The people who spend $100K+ for a non-head turning SUV’s are the ones with money and who can actually afford it, not just pay for it. Having a Viper doesn’t mean you have money…it means you have less of it tied up into a depreciating investment.

FinalGTS’s little rant just shows how classless you can be, that’s all. Nothing better then bragging about other people’s possesions. Kinda reminds me of the verbal fights in 4th grade “Yeah, well my dad can beat your dad up!”

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:42,topic:36317"”]

FinalGTS’s little rant just shows how classless you can be, that’s all. Nothing better then bragging about other people’s possesions. Kinda reminds me of the verbal fights in 4th grade “Yeah, well my dad can beat your dad up!”

[/quote]

ding ding FUCKING ding

marcus felt the wrath of 2 4cylinders.

Id do both

Drive/ race

I saw this on ls1tech but decided not to bother posting. I had heard the kid with the trans am edited his post as FinalGTS pointed out.

I don’t get why people associate viper owners as being rich fags? Fags part maybe, rich… no. When it really comes down to it, new it’s a $90,000 (with options). Somebody likely splurged to get some head turns.

The people who spend $100K+ for a non-head turning SUV’s are the ones with money and who can actually afford it, not just pay for it. Having a Viper doesn’t mean you have money…it means you have less of it tied up into a depreciating investment.

[/quote]

is pretty much what i was saying… and then i thanked him for proving my point :gay3:

wtf

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/cef529b0-330f-4b8a-aefe-9856002b3cef.htm

[quote=“vq30de,post:7,topic:36317"”]

Makes me want to punch marcus in the face…

[/quote]

makes me want to skull fuck your woman too

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:39,topic:36317"”]

I think ive raced and beaten 5-6 vipers now and every guy accept one thaought it was a waste of his time blah blah blah.

[/quote]

Try racing some that are as modded as you are. You will change your perception, I guarantee it.

[quote=“layzie,post:44,topic:36317"”]

marcus felt the wrath of 2 4cylinders.

[/quote]

Your lucky you had two lanes to bounce from, because that median was calling your name.

This thread made me LOL more than the thread posted.

[/quote]

I still dont see how thats bragging, but OK. Whatever makes you feel better…?

If anything I was pointing out how little money has to do with it. You either like Vipers, or you dont. The simple fact that guys who can afford cars 10x (or more) expensive, and STILL keep Vipers just goes to show that it isnt all about about dollars.

Some Get It.

Many Dont.

Obviously.

[quote=“Final GTS,post:53,topic:36317"”]

I still dont see how thats bragging, but OK. Whatever makes you feel better…?

If anything I was pointing out how little money has to do with it. You either like Vipers, or you dont. The simple fact that guys who can afford cars 10x (or more) expensive, and STILL keep Vipers just goes to show that it isnt all about about dollars.

Some Get It.

Many Dont.

Obviously.

[/quote]

And there are a few guys on the beretta forums with 06 Z06’s and CTS-V’s…and they drive thier beretta still…

Who cares?

[quote=Final GTS;689620]
The simple fact that guys who can afford cars 10x (or more) expensive, and STILL keep Vipers just goes to show that it isnt all about about dollars.

quote]

So what your saying is that these rich guys who park their vipers next to their lambos and such do it to show they are not stuck up rich bitches who have to have the best of everything but can settle for a viper?

If I could afford more than a viper, I wouldn’t drive a viper. That’s kind of stupid. You buy a viper because you want people to look at you. You want people to think you have money.

attention whore cars!!!

[quote=“Marcus,post:51,topic:36317"”]

Your lucky you had two lanes to bounce from, because that median was calling your name.

[/quote]

learn your civics silly, that was king sarios that was all over the road due to his tires. i stayed straight as i passed you from behind :lol: :wink:

Please. This shit is the same on EVERY single car-specific forum. It’s no different there.

Sure, a majority of Viper pricks think they are sweet and own exotics. But, its no different than the ‘blind’ Honda boys who think FWD, tin-cans are actually cool.

You know what’s classy?

Shutting the fuck up about what you own.