Viper sets record for fastest mass produced car around the 'Ring with a window down

Not mad at all. I dont get mad at a bunch of idiots posting on a car forum talking trash i just give it back then everyone cries, such as yourself.

dont really get what you are saying or why you are laughing?.. it has character bc of the way it looks, it has a v-10 wich is unique in the american market, and not everybody has them. so yeah…they have character, and vettes are a dime a dozen. so there ya go

as far as looks…viper > vette anyday.

as far as rarity, Viper > vette

For once, we agree. I can’t stand Vettes anymore, but have always had a soft spot for Vipers.

I saw a viper once. It was real neat. I like cheesecake.

Dammit you sound like someone else who posts here… I forget his name, but all I recall is that it seems like his birthday is everyday and he drives a broken F150 and talks about his broken Mustang.

And you being the all knowing authority of what is gay…explain to me what is “gay” about the LFA and what are your crudentials to put yourself in a position to downgrade such a car.

To me? Personally? I think its ugly. Thats all the reason i need. I wouldnt spend $450,000 on a car that i think is ugly. I dont care how fast it goes around a track ill never be on and dont care about it never being able to be used 90% of the time up to its potential.

The lfa would be my last choice out of cars in that price range… That’s alot of wood. I’d have to own 10 other supercars before I would own one of them.

LFA-joke for the price, sorry. 450K should get you the ability to beat any Viper/Vette ever made in any performance category.

Are you for srs?

You made THIS thread :facepalm

Supercars don’t get bought for their bang per $ value.

Yeah. I said that about the lfa, also that its ugly. i also made this thread for people who are into this type of racing, not to brag bout vipers. Your selective readings getting old.

So let me get this straight.

You title a thread about a viper beating its previous record, but it wasn’t about the viper?

You listed that you don’t care about the stats of a car going around the track you won’t ever drive and car you will never drive yet you make a thread about $100k car around a ring.

What is this “type of racing exactly”? Time attack? Lemans? Endurance? Scca? Or the elusive - unsanctioned manufacturer takes their car to the ring and brag about it type?

Since I’m being selective, what exactly did I miss?

The fact that you think i was saying any of the above about the viper, for starters.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Jeremiah asked why i classified the lfa as gay. I stated in my personal opinion, MINE, no one elses. I dont like the way it looks, i think its ugly. I think its way over priced at $400,000 plus. I wouldnt personally be able to use the vehicle to its full potention as id never be at the ring with it. I wouldnt buy or want it. Again i made this thread because of the acomplishments that according to the few of you werent made. I dont know for sure, but i posted it because i thought it was cool to see an american made company taking a record. Apparently i was wrong. As far as the viper acr goes, id love to have one. Id twin turbo it and make it a drag car probably cause thats just what im into.

I didn’t question your opinion about LFA being gay, I don’t care.

However you criticized it’s accomplishments on a track you will never drive or be able to take it to it’s full potential. Pot meet kettle.

Once you again you mention the record. The only “record” it claims is the fastest viper, yet you claim it has nothing to with vipers. Still there pot?

Then you say you post it for people that care about that type of racing. With that “race” being an unsanctioned manufacturer test run.

Just admin that this time is no big deal and you posted it as a fan boy and it will all be well.

Ill admit that i think your an idiot for trying to tell me what my intentions were. Ive explained myself 4 times over. Youre annoying with trying to manipulate my words and what i meant. Ive stated few times as well that i know little to nothing about this type of stuff. I dont know what else you want me to say? Do you just want to hear you win? Sure! You win! At whatever you think youre doing i guess you win.

I also dont recall ever critisizing the lfa on anything? So good one again.

Oh and hey, when you can try and put together a comback, make sure you type the correct words and also not just leave whole words out of the questions, breh.

I’ll let you fight this one out with yourself.

And you just saying that you didn’t care how the Lexus goes around the track, yet you care that the Viper does is oxymoronic.

Get over yourself and stop blabbing about.

There is no racing happening here and no other records broken than viper beating it’s own time.