Corvette ZR1 Loses Nurburgring Lap Record

And it wasn’t to a two-ton AWD GT-R. Also, for those of you who don’t get Car and Driver, check out their website. They have an article posted up about how they’ve continued to test GT-Rs and have found that their original car was a “ringer”.

Suck it, Fan Boys.

Oh fuck that thing, it’s a track car and nothing else. At least the ZR1 and GT-R are streetable cars (very much so, actually).

atleast the zr-1 looks better I dont like the way the viper looks

It was designed for the racetrack. Just look at it. Try driving that to HVCC every day or your job or on any other public road in upstate NY. The ZR1 was designed, yes to be run around a racecourse, but also as a street car that can be daily driven. I’d say GM has the perfect balance with that one. Looks like Dodge just needed another cock to suck so they shitted out this thing just so they could claim themselves as the 'ring champs. :banana

if i had a zr-1 I would never even think about driving it up to hvcc :wtf

fuck that! that thing is BADASS!

That wasn’t the point. I was just using it as an example… If I had a ZR1 it would sit in my garage in an airtight bubble and be driven on Sundays. :lol: And probably Wednesday evenings at LVD. hah.

that viper is fucking sick.

It doesn’t have an LS1 so therefore not sick.

my god that thing is ugly.

also, R compound tires + no radio, that puts it in a different class than the GTR and ZR1 in my mind.

Exactly.

Its gotta be the wing :nod

How is that comparable? :wtf

Just wait till the new NSX comes out :nod

Car is sick… granted not the family car of the ZR1, but thats a balls out drivers car. I’m pretty sure we don’t cater to alot of “drivers” round here though.

wtf is that supposed to mean?

:idiots

fanbois :idiots

Just going on what I’ve read and seen.

I’m definitely not a honda fanboi. :lol

Alot of people like to own and drive a nice looking clean car…some like to, and only focus on entry and exit speeds. They all know who they are/// cause I have no clue!

and im pretty sure its not gonna hold up against the GTr, ZR1 or even the C6 Z06.

and im pretty sure you’ve read ZERO articles about the new NSX.