VIRGIN P28 5spd M/T V-tec ECU $100

Im Selling a VIRGIN P28 ECU, Never been chipped, or touched, or even open. Looking to sell for $100 dollars, or I can possibly make a trade for something. I’m Looking for a set of rims for a honda 4x100, Or any 96-00 ek coupe parts. Let me know what you have and we can work something out. Text me at 716-225-8031.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee243/zerocool9014/Mobile%20Uploads/1219091650.jpg

OBD1
ECU stamped 92.9.23
37820-p28-a01
760-202747
Y
ARM

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee243/zerocool9014/Mobile%20Uploads/1219091650a.jpg

still looking to sell shoot me and offer if anyone is interested. bump.

good luck, im having a hard time getting 100 for my chipped one

I know shit why doesn’t anyone want to buy a p28 around here. lol.

E-bay

ehhh. i could but i dont have a paypal or anything like that. i didnt throw it up on craigslist yet but i thought it would get more hits on here.

word…I’m still super confused as to why people end up getting more money for “virgin” ecus. Seems so ass backward to me. I do ecu chipping and still can’t find a legit reasoning to this.

Sorry for the OT. So Bump for j00.

Virgin ecu’s are worth more. Why? because everyone and thier mother with the internet and ebay thinks they are a tuner now.(obviously i dont mean you)

You’ll never know what hack job installed the chip, what map its running or what problems the ecu might have.

from what i have seen chipped ecu’s go for more?? but i guess i could see someone paying the same amount for a virgin ecu so that way they can get it chipped by whoever they want

virgin p28=100
chipping = 75

or me trying to flip a chipped one quick for same price as a virgin bc i dont want to post it on ebay lol

SOMEONE BUY THIS ECU GREAT FOR A MINI ME SWAP!!!

I’ll offer $50 cash monies.

send an email to john@j-k-tuning.com and he might pick it up off from you

Still looking to sell. bump.

Will trade this for some 96 ek coupe parts, looking for a ek cluster with a tach., 96 turn signal, and wiper stalk, 96 front bumper w/ grill. I do want to do a 99-00 front bumper conversion so let me know about any parts anyone may want to trade for a ecu???

^^ My offer’s still there

would you do 75 for it?