Virus alert at work.

What the shit? The nyspeed URL been blocked at work under category virus infected sites…gay.

I’ve been having to use the IP backdoor, but a lot of the functionality isn’t there. Talked to another member that works for the company, same problem.

Do other forums work?

yep…just the nyspeed url

Find a new job?

and whats after virus infected… message boars and forums;productivity.

no other message boards and forums are blocked…and that’s not the normal access denied message. For productivity type stuff I get this one. Doesn’t say anything about a virus. Only thing I could think of was maybe for the people who go on, clicking New Posts every 5 seconds looks like virus-related activity?

probably just a error from the admin… they can see all your traffic… so it isn’t difficult for them to just block the domain.

probably an IP issue - maybe one of the other sites on the server NYspeed is hosted on has been blacklisted…

Use Tor or something

they’ve got all the proxy avoidance shit pretty well locked down…even that beta one you put up got blocked

Wait till you get out of work to go on NYspeed?

The IT dpt owned you.

maybe they have some indepth scanning, I would not doubt for a second some of the hosts used in nws have virus’s somewhere on them

you think I do this shit for free? 90% of my posts are M-F 9-5.