Vitamix 5200 Blender

I bought this blender from vitamix.com back in May, it’s a reconditioned unit. Here is a link to the exact thing I bought:

https://secure.vitamix.com/Reconditioned-Blender-64-Ounce-5yr.aspx

As you can see, it’s $329 on the website, plus shipping which is about $35-40 if I remember correctly. It came close to $375, I remember that, I’m sure I have the invoice around somewhere. I have the original shipping box that it came in, along with all the accessories and manuals and recipe books too.

Anyway, I’d take $300 for this, not a cent lower. This blender is insane. I’ve used it probably less than two dozen times since I’ve purchased it, so it’s basically in the same condition that it was when new.

It’s big, so it’s hard to keep out on my counter seeing as I don’t have a ton of counter space, which is the main reason I’m thinking about selling it now. I will buy another when I move to a larger home, but I just don’t get the use out of it that I thought I would. Also, it is loud, like loud enough that my dog hides for about an hour after I’m done using it. So keep these two things in mind.

If I can’t get what I’m asking, I’m just going to keep it, because I do want it, I just don’t need it right at this moment in time. You will not be disappointed in this thing. If you’re still skeptical about the price check ebay, you could resell it for $350 on there no problem.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Also forgot to add, I never registered it yet either, so it has a full five year warranty that comes with it.

Sold. I want it.

Will it blend? That is the question.

Oh it’ll blend. It’ll blend your ass!