Vodka and cranberry juice

pine sent?
So it smells like you ate a taxicab air freshener?

Good, so you’ve identified it. Step 2 is washing it off.

they are pretty good, but youre still a faggot if you drink them on a reg basis

my gf used to drink these all the time until she threw up on allen one night from a few to many vodka crans

fuck yes

pussy

no dude, i think he means real spicy gin drinks… are you a gin drinker?

miller’s > Q, but thats just my opinion

fuck ya, that chick sounds awesome

lol at the self quote.

we need to have a gin meet.

im fucking dumb druyrbkmn after thatb wedding
wooooooo

you tried hooking up with a random girl and found out it was your cousin… but you were drunk enough/ horny enough to rape her in the back closet and now your family hates you.?

edit: I hope YOU drove home. Go out and start driving again, maybe you’ll hit a tree or get locked up for manslaughter when you go through the front of a gay couples house while they are ramming small carrots in each others asses

huh?

I went to a wedding tonight, got drunk off viodka n cranberry all night, well i made tghem amke doubles all night…

and like imm popped now gonna keep drinking

qwooooo

would those be the carrots that were part of your dinner for paulo?

No carrots were used, it didn’t fit the color scheme of the dish. Nor did the sweetness of the carrots really fit well. So I did not use them. Kept them raw and turns out paulo can take 4 good sized carrots

ok skipped everything after the first post but i just gotta ask. Do you got your period or something?

Bump.

You got your period?

One word.

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE

Lol, it was more directed toward Just Angel or w/e his name is, but still LOL.

I still <3. Beers soon. Don’t suggest Vizzis it made me sick the other day so I need at least two weeks off

I’m good for beers any weekend, weekdays are done now that I’m teaching :frowning:

Lol love it. Nice bump.

I rediscovered the deliciousness of the Hazelnut Brown beer at Ale House/Alt Brews so that has been my new daily addiction.

Lol@ just angel