Volk Racing TE 37 18"x8.5 for sale!!

Hi there,

New to Shift518 and enjoy reading the treads. Met a fellow Evo owner today at Clifton Park Mitsubishi and he introduced me to this site.

I have a nice set of 4 Volk Racing TE37 wheels for sale. These are the original volks and not a knockoff. They were on my Evo 8 for about a year and I decided to go back to stock Evo 9 wheels. Brand new these are about $3,000. I am asking for $1,750 OBO and to be delivered locally in the capital district NY area. The wheels do have a bit of curb rash (but what do you expect in upstate NY)…nothing major and doesn’t affect performance at all.

NOTE - the tires are completely worn out and will need to be replaced. The price referenced above is for the wheels only. I can remove the tires or leave them on the wheel upon sale.

Wheel specifications obtained from tirerack are outlined below:

Offset: 30mm Backspacing: 6.02" Bolt Pattern: 5-114
Rec. Tire Size: 235/40-18
Weight: 18.5lbs.

Check out the following link to tirerack.com for new wheel pricing.

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=WVDV30E8TG&wheelMake=Volk+Racing&wheelModel=TE37&wheelFinish=Titanium+Gunmetal&showRear=no&autoMake=Mitsubishi&autoModel=Lancer+Evolution&autoYear=2003&autoModClar=&filterSize=All&filterFinish=All&filterSpecial=false&filterBrand=Volk+Racing&filterNew=All&sort=Brand

I wasnt sure how to attach pictures as I am completely new to this site. If anyone is interested in seeing pictures, please send me a PM with your email address and I will respond with pictures.

Thanks for viewing this post.

Jake

[ATTACH]26464[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]26465[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]26466[/ATTACH]

I should pick these up for drift spares! JK

GLWS though!

Bump

Pictures added. Pictures are for 1 wheel…total price is for the entire set of 4. thanks for looking.

pics of all 4 wheels? any rash? they all straight?

Willing to trade for Evo X Enkei’s + cash?

Evo X wheels + full custom tune on your Evo for your Volks…what do you say? :slight_smile:

nice wheels, but why in the flying fuck would they put wheel weights on the lip of that beautiful wheel.

Thanks for the interests.

Cash only…already have Evo IX rims on my vehicle. Might consider a partial trade for a PS3 + cash.

As for the wheel weights, the shop only had those at the moment and was the last resort. Better a balanced wheel with ugly wheel weights than none at all…I guess.

Thanks

I’m out in that case

Price dropped - $1600 OBO…need to get these wheels out of my garage. Very nice wheels and would fabulous in any Evo. First person with a reasonable offer will take them. Thanks!

PM me if interested…willing to meet for delivery.

very nice wheels, in before k20powerzz hates on em lol

GLWS, expensive wheels are hard to sell, wait it out and youll get what you’re asking