Volk TE37's

THESE ARE NOT MY WHEELS. HELPING A FRIEND SELL THEM

CONTACT HIM AT: splew1031@gmail.com

The Volk TE37 wheels by rays engineering is one of the highest quality,lightest, and the most stylish saught wheel on the market. Here are a used set of 4 bronze 19 inch staggered fit te37s with a great set of continental extreme contract d/w to go along with the package. Bolt pattern is 5x114.3

Front- 19" 9.5" wide with a 22mm offset
Front tires-245/35/zr19
Rears- 19" 10.5" wide with a 22mm offset
Rear tires-275/35/zr19

These wheels and tire combo looked stunning on my black 350z. They will look great on pretty much any rwd sports car that is looking for a fat stance! As far as the condition its your average wear and tear which is mainly a couple scuffs on the front rims gotta love nys roads! Only rode on them for 3 summers in ny. Tires were brand new for last summer and at the least have 80% tread left on them. Add the wheel and tire package up and it retails for near $5000 which is what i paid. Have the rims you’ve always wanted for less than half the price

$2200 FIRM.

Hmmmmmm…

yeah these are nice… moving to network

faaak it if only these were 18 or 17 19inch is to big for an s14

email sent.

Best wheels ever made. If you don’t agree, fuck your mom and you have aids.

GLWS!

Quoted just to quote. Excellent.

GLWS

wow, awesome pricing!!

I know these would look sweet on mine but I don’t need them, don’t have the extra $$$ laying around, and I’d have to cram them in there. I’ve always liked this design, and color. Want to see them on the new owner’s car.

Are there any bends or anything scuff marks on the rims at all?

The fronts have a few small nicks on them but no bends or anything. The rears i beleive dont have any nicks at all. The owner will answer by email. He does not have a account on here.

That is an awesome fucking price!

Bump. Local sale only. He does not want to ship wheels.

this is a massive deal for a Canadian guy who isnt a pussy and will pick up and bring them back over the border.

unfortunately i cant use them, otherwise i would buy.

Bump. Lets get these sold.

Photobucket pics don’t work anymore

Pics are back up. Sorry about that.

Bump

it’s rediculous that you still have these… if they were 5x120 i would have bought them already.

where is attica?