Volkswagen Jetta mk3 parts: hood, radiator support, vr6 exhaust plus more...

Ok so I parted out a 1999 MK3 vr6 a little while back and I still have some parts taking over a side of my garage I want back, so here is what I have left.

All parts are for a mk3 (some are from the 1999 vr6 and some from a 95 2.0l I had) All are oem VW

Mulberry red Oem Vw hood has stone chips and the clear is peeling so it will need to be repainted- $60

Dark Green Front Drivers side fender with no antenna hole: $40

Mulberry red drivers side fender with antenna hole: $35

I also have 2 oem rear bumper covers (one is dark green the other is mulberry red) - $25 each

Oem front bumper cover Mulberry in color and already sanded for repaint- $30

Upper radiator Support: $40

Lower Radiator Support: $40

3 cloth door panels from a 95 2.0l (passenger side front and both rears) :$10 for all 3

Also I have the entire vr6 VW exhaust from the cat back- $50 (it will need to be welded or clamped to be put back together but is in nice shape!)

And then I also have a bunch of little parts on ebay which you can also make an offer for… (just make the offer on here so we can avoid ebay)
eBay Seller: hondapeople: eBay Motors items on eBay.com

Check it out, if you are interested in anything or would like a picture of something just let me know.
Feel free to make offers too!

Also everything is available for pick up in the village of Orchard Park.
As I clean out my garage more and find more stuff i will post it up,
thanks

I also have a used Custom subwoofer enclosure with one 12 inch Blaupunkt sub.

The box is 34 inches in length, 13 inches wide, and 15 inches in height, 34", 13", 15".
$50

I need exhaust off a 2.0 haha. Dang

You could make frab it to fit probably… I bet all the mounting points are the same.

I am open to offers on everything!

I need the garage clean so feel free to lowball!