WTB mk4 Jetta front end.

Well After the little incident I had with my front end Saturday night, I’ll be needing a new fender, and my irreplaceable HID’s broken…I’ve opted to get a Jetta front end instead.

If anyone knows of any with a good front end at any junk yards around here please let me know asap, I’ll need the following items:

Hood
Both fenders
Bumper
Grille
Headlights

And Black is preferred but not necessary.

gl finding those parts at a jy.

I’m not talking like shitty M&M here dude. Real places, I’ll travel out of state no problem if need be.

O well I geuss you could find some T boned/rear ended jettas with good front ends then.

Thats what I’m looking for. Worse comes to worse, I’ll get one on the poortex for expensiveness.

Bump

hows about???
dealer,ebay,vortex,keystone,dubsinthebuff,ebay,any vw forum

Dealers are stupid expensive (250 for replacement fender alone)
I’ll most likely end up getting the front end on vortex. Figured I’d see if anything was local before I went and dropped extra cash on shipping.

there is a guy semi local that deals with german cars…im gonna try to go look it up cause i forgot what it is…

Thanks!
And I’m pretty sure I saw you on the thruway sunday about 9am?

yes that was me, hungover, driving my friends slut home to elma. dont know how i got suckered into that one.

anyhow, i cant remember the name of the junkyard but it was something with an “R” i think…ill try the phonebook later. but they dealt with higher end cars VW/Audi/Jag, etc…i called once trying to buy a jag x-type trans and rear diff.

I’ll ask around as well. Appreciate it.
I’m sure you’ll get awd some day :wink:

im randomly searching…try this place

1. Crown Collision
    we sell late model used parts all makes and models

City, State Zip: Buffalo, New York USA
Local Phone: 716-895-3735
Fax: 716-891-9437
Email: WJAYES@DIRECWAY.COM

Just called them, no golf or jetta parts.
I’m heading to work, I’ll borrow a phone book on break and call around and see what I can find.

passenger fender:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VW-MK4-JETTA-PASSENGER-SIDE-FENDER-DARK-GREEN_W0QQitemZ130177495240QQihZ003QQcategoryZ33656QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

Grille:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lower-Bumper-Center-grill-GRILLE-VW-Jetta-99-05-mk4_W0QQitemZ260112081844QQihZ016QQcategoryZ33645QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

Bumper:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VW-MK4-JETTA-FRONT-BUMPER-TEAL-GOLF-GTI_W0QQitemZ130163171404QQihZ003QQcategoryZ33640QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

these are the cheapiest parts i found or try this place. 1-888-VW-PART1 it an ebay store.

Parts channel. located in tonawanda… good stuff resonably priced… if you call let me know what the cost of a bumper is I need to call winter beat the poop out of my bumper.

I may have a whole front end lined up, but i’ll call to see if its any cheaper.

How did winter fuck up your bumper? I probably have the lowest VW around and my front end is fine lol.

:word:

I drive 1000 miles a week in and out of peoples driveways…
unplowed driveways/ no skid plate…

and then hitting an exhaust system in the middle of the road/ that also trashed the oil pan and transmission casing mmmm JB weld lol…

Uhh yeah that’ll do it hahah. I’ll see what I can do to help you out too :slight_smile: