*** VOTE ON CUSTOM TITLES ***

Lol there should of been a seperate Thread for Just Karter for voting yes or no.

He’s just so popular…

Fat people need a boost of self esteem sometimes!

really? did you really post in here again?
C’mon dude we had you crying and stomping in your skirt on the last page. Your privlidges for tryig to act cool in this thread got pulled when I pulled your man card and foud out you had a pussy.

what would happen if i got picked and sold my car?

memories

:karter:

can you make that your avitar? also you should put a person infront giving head. lol would go good with your one post of getting head and resting the tub of chicken on the kids mothers head while she does it.

ROTFLLLLLLL, my avatar rights have been revoked until next milenium.
Nikuk stuck it to me pretty hard over nothing.

yeah, me to and its gay. dont know why i have it revoked. what is it. one infraction and you get it taken away. thats pretty fucking beat!

I vote Yam Bag in pink.

one… ONE? you have 7 different infractions and warnings all with scattered point values. You shouldn’t have a username at this point.

voted yambag as well

pink would be a good addition.

I’m issuing an executive line item veto on Just Karter’s title. He got a smiley named after him instead.

Besides, nobody makes speedpud look smart. :stuck_out_tongue:

:justkarter:

fail

: karter :

cheif wahoo… f that tigerstang fggt

owwwsss noooo… im sorry i told fry off one day, and wow i went off topic on an auto section. who the fuck doesnt go off topic on this forum.

and actually im at 2 infractions currently listing points. 8 points total. sorry not 7 at this time.

awesome fry.

i must say i am going to be disappointed if my grammar nazi is taken away

Sweet, I win.

:karter: