*** VOTE ON CUSTOM TITLES ***

Motion to add the following:

StrokedZ28
Z28Drifter

Reason: Polar opposites

Motion to add the following:

Orzech
Where’s my money?! $150 took years of saving up!! I can’t make my car payments!!! My mortgage! My credit cards!! My 521 FICO score is going to dip into the 4’s!!!

lol you beat me to it.

Orzech
-cky scams another

It’s not about photobucket skills. It’s the fact that you snooped into my files, like a loser, and then posted them on nyspeed, you fat fuck. Who the fuck gives you the right to post someone else’s shit? Especially someone who is on the board. That’s invading my fucking privacy. Plus, you had to have some serious time on your hands, seeing that you have to type in the file extentions or whatever the fuck you said.

What about that dood that posted up junk pics? That guy deserves a custom title. :tup:

penisgate?

penisgate? fail.

i think i have 16 infraction pts :frowning:

ew me n shrives posted at the same time! ultra gayness!

i didnt post the junk pix… PsngrSeatsR4Boys did and i have know idea how she got em

guess what? my lap top crashed, so there are no more junk pics. :frowning:

unless i have someone get them off the harddrive…

what?

So when does this thing end?

When I get time to change titles. I am busy doing cleanup and adding some modifications at the moment, and I should have been in bed 1.5 hrs ago!

A little OT, but dawn do you remember when bpipe said you looked good as a blonde, and you said wtf I’m not a blonde, then he posted some pics of you as a blonde in your password protected photobucket and then he deleted the post?

Apparently this bitch’s milkshake really brings the boys to the…internet?

up

hey wheres mine.
I deserve the appropiate title for posting emo daughters around america.
(and possible spelling things wrong)

fail you cant nominate yourself thats just ghey

oh