vr6 ecu

ok so i posted before about my ecu issues but now i would like to get it chipped or reflashed
but i dont want to lose my car for more then 2 days
i found ecu loaders and software but that would run me up to 500$
any ideas? any local shops? and my ecu cannot be chipped it has to be reflashed
my motor is the bdf 24 valve car is an 02
thanks

Have you contacted Next Level yet? They are an APR shop. They gave me a demo reflash on my car when I first bought it. I did not notice a change.

I would try NL, too. I think you got dicked with whatever place you went to last time.

ok thanks i forgot about that place and whitey ur sayin u didnt notice any hp or tq gains :confused:

I have their card right here.

724-219-4167
josh@nltuning.com
305 Beaver Street, Greensburg PA 15601

Zip zero… thats why i didn’t spend the money on the chip.

awe tuning does giac chip work. They are in eastern pa

VW guys :doh: :slight_smile:

Sendell Motors does chip work too, but I rarely recommend any Stealership for anything.

ok so chip equals waste any ideas for more powers besides cams or turbo yet
i have pulleys cai and exhaust

is it your dd? maybe shed some weight, cause let’s be honest, vw’s can stand to lose some.

European Concepts will do it as well they are located in south greensburg and i know the owner of it hes a down to earth no bullshit kinda guy here give him a call and tell him chad sent you his way. His name is Tim and the number down there is 724-516-6989. He should be able to help you out

went to nl tuning today got 3 apr programs put on ecu and im pretty happy with the tq n hp gains

is that the setup that is switchable with the cruise switch? I was curious how that setup worked.

What were the gains? And how much?

yea u use the cruise control to switch programs and i donno i didnt dyno it yet but i could definately feel it in the seat of pants dyno and my friend has a civic that pulls on me pretty hard but after tune he barely pulled which also helped me convince my self that it wasnt a waste