VW CLUTCH question

My friend has a 2004 VW 1.8t and just upgraded to the APR Stage II tuned/chipped ECU. First to break was the clutch and now he needs some guidance on what to get. Must be reasonably priced (whole clutch kit) $450~ and come with all the necessary hardware. What would be the best stage II/non-stock replacement clutch for his application?

*Note : ECS Tuning/APR claims the car makes 247ft/lbs

Thanks for the help

any future mods he’s got in mind? if not i’d get the G60 flywheel with the sachs stg2 power clutch… its rated for around 300tq. www.ecstuning.com or www.fourseasonstuning.com. i’ve got a 6 puck setup but i’ve got a 30r on mine lol.

I can get an ACT Modified Street Disc (Stage 1 Equivalent) combo for $455 (Clutch Disc, HD Pressure Plate, Release Bearing, and Alignment tool). Let me know @ 518-456-7698 or PM me.

ACT Site Link: [url=http://www.advancedclutch.com/1427082/0/0/0/2004_VOLKSWAGEN_JETTA_GLS_L4_1.8L_T_FI_(AWP).html]VW Clutch From ACT

He will need the duel mass flywheel resurfaced. bring it to Hunts cause NAPA will look at you like this :confused and then this :lol unless he plans on getting a new flywheel