W.O.W time

Wow I know… I was sitting at Dak’s (Orange GTO) car all day today while he went to go get his trailer and truck in Washington county… I sat there and watched roll after roll of Shamwow’s go, people were leaving with 5 and 6 rolls… guy had to go out to the truck and get more.

i have a new found hate for those stupid rags

i have them got them as a gift for x-mas i use it to get the heavy shit off my car and then i use a towel to get the rest of the water. first time i used it i didnt say “SHAMWOOW” i more or less said “SHAM AHHHH its alright”

i def would want to stick a stick of dinamite in his undies if i had to listen to that guy for more then one minute. he should have brought the slap chopper with him to get you to have nightmares.

Where were you tonight?!

You won another award.

“Rising Star (25 year old and under) Best Engine”…

Laura very nice 4th gen f-body. I wish mine was that clean. Sounds good too, I was right there by your car when you were leaving.

Jeff, what time were you at the RPM booth?

maybe next year i’ll have the car painted and i’ll get it into that show.

i had a shit load of work to do for my online classes and didnt get done till about 730. i figured i wouldnt win anything today so i wasnt really worried about going lol. a guy i know got it and left it with a note in my car haha. it was very nice of him :slight_smile:

thank you. i had a good time and im happy i put the car in. it was a hassle at first but it was worth it. only WS6 there :smiley:

i had my awesome helmet sitting on the T-Tops for some of the show :smiley: i caught some ppl looking haha

lol my dad bought them. i tried to use it once and i wanted to light it on fire. they suck. the only time they came in handy is when we got our puppy and he would pee on the carpet. then they worked.

im happy it wasnt that guy at the show. the guy selling them was pretty nice i talked to him a good bit. the other guy is to busy chopping nuts now to worry about shamwows

I was reading about the GTM last week on the factory five web site.
This thing is badass. 0-60 in 3.0. 1/4 in 11.0 and 1.05 g. All on street tires.

It only weighs 2400 lb.

Your car looked very nice.

That one was built here in Pittsburgh. Many shops in the area had their hands on it.

I don’t think that subject should be brought up.

alright

why not?

there is a few of us that know some of the stories with that car. best left alone. sore subject for a good friend of our not on the board.

i wasn’t going to mention any names I was just letting the poster know. I didn’t mean any hard feelings

word i gotya

x2

on a better note, one of the cars my brother and his buddys took down recived executive choice award.

We got awards with all 4 vehicles we brought down. My GTO got 3rd place, the orange '48 Ford got 2nd place, the red/white '68 C10 got 3rd place & the CBR1000 got outstanding in class.

It was a decent show altogether.

Did you have Welds on the car at the show? I didn’t recognize it without the Rally’s.

Yes I did. The ralley IIs are not in the greatest of shape. I need to get my wheels sorted out. The Welds were borrowed.