w.t.b ...92 golf GTI

hey guys,

i am looking for a 92 golf GTI (for a buddy of mine) in decent condition, if anybody knows of any avaiable please let me know asap!

thanks

justin

there’s a few for sale on there now…

great site, really apreciate it. but still up for any more suggestions, or any cars available in the area.

thanks

justin

check there too

thanks, will do.

buddy of mine has one… Full Euro Setup, new paint and stuff. Its immaculate. he wants 5500

wf your buddy is still looking i have one its a 90 big bumpers small amount of rust around front wind shield thats the only rust on it 16V motor
175,000 kms $2500

intresting, could pics be available?

yes pics are available pm me a e-mail address

MY friend has a mint 8v with Corrado leather interior and many mods. PM me for info.

I’ve got a golf for sale if the price is right…Its an MK3 though… :lol:

94 Golf CL, body has been redone and painted the factory green/teal. Lowered on eibach sportline springs with a rebuilt 2L16v swap from a 91 passat (currently not running, i just havent had the time or money to try and fix her) and a 2 1/4inch ractive cat-back exhaust. shaved rear emblems and wiper with GTI tails and smoked side markers. 96 GTI interior with a small hole in drivers seat. its got a nice system with 2 10 inch woofers and tinted windows(nice and dark)
let me know if your interested

XTremeSk8er72@hotmail.com