W.T.H. Car Audio and Electronics Tech. and sales with expeirence

We at the Electronics Warehouse are looking for a few good men or women to fill a few possible spots on our team. The requirements are not to hard,

1)Friendly with a clean look and good manors.
2)Hard working on the sales floor or in the shop
3)Willing to work Sat is a must!
4)Experience is a must! we may be looking for a good sales person and an installer or someone who can fill both. we will be testing your knowledge so bring your A game.
5)We need someone who wants to come to work and have fun every day, we are a sarcastic group and we like to joke and get down to business.

If you feel you have what it takes to make the cut give me a call and I will set up a time to meet and go over your resume as well as get to know you and your skill level. please if you are going to come by make it worth my time, I am to busy to waste my time with people who don’t know or care about Automotive Electronics. we understand that you may not have all the experience we do but that can be made up for with other attributes.

Adam
Electronics Warehouse
26 West Ave
Saratoga Springs NY 12866
518-583-9727

I work down the street from you. Beat my $35K pay at Adirondack Appliance and I’ll come work for you. I can sell reading glasses to a blind person and have above average install skills. I am also OCD about perfection

give me a call at the shop or come in, i do not want to discuss pay or anything like that on the forum.

i was wondering if that was your car…i used to see that shiat all the time…friend of mines parents live 2 sec from there…

I need a part-time job… any idea if you guys would need anyone Tuesday - Saturday AFTER 4PM, or anytime Sunday and Monday? I have several trophies on my shelf that prove my abilities.

we are only open 9:30-6 m-s so i dont think that would help. thanks anyway.

Hmm…interesting. I’ve got plenty of car audio experience. I’ve done a bit of remote start work (but mostly toyota OEM stuff, not as involved as aftermarket stuff). It would be a hell of a commute though…

Is this the Adam that used to work at Boomers up here in Queensbury?

nope

still looking? did freelance car audio for many years. custom enclosures, fiberglassing, etc…

i love how every employer wants experience, where do you think it comes from ?

i say forget that requirement because we can all read people within 5 minutes when it comes to sales job wether or not they are gonna make it so why even put that in the way, you would be surprised … people with genuine people skills would out perform some retard with “experience” any day who is hardly social

+23457543

i could not agree more about expierence with a salse person but they have to have people skills. the experience was for the installer. they have to have experience with more than just putting in friends radios in their driveway. i need someone who has and understanding of a relay and how they work so that i can trust them when i have them do a car starter but i understand i am going to have to train them on it anyway. so if you think you have the skills stop by the shop and introduce yourself, drop off a resume and we can talk just ask for adam.

Not to go OT here but of course every employer is going to prefer experience. That dosen’t mean there aren’t people out there who can do the job better without experience, but experience will ALWAYS be preferred. It only makes sense.

But look at it on our side… Ive been doing shit personally since I was 8 years old… Ive done it for friends of myself, house calls/business call for freinds of my parents etc…

I can do quite a bit for my professional experience, the only thing I really need more work with is network infrastructure… setting up routers/switches and servers.

And how do we expect to get experience if no one will even call someone in for an interview to see what they’re all about.

back on topic

word well thanks for clearing that up, thats good to hear

experience does make a difference, but what i am trying to say is it should NOT be a requirement like… “if u dont have x years experience… dont bother to contact us” especially with sales and shit like that… and computer stuff… more so with computer stuff IMO

anyways all good

all u fuckin people on the forum are crying for jobs and asking who is hiring, now we got an awesome guy here hiring and none of you want a job ? :lol

this :shifty

I’d LOVE to get into a job like this, I enjoy car electronics to no end. Its just the fact that its a 40 mile each way commute.

Adam, are you the one I met with last year when I came in with Matt K to talk about doing a DbDrag show?

yes