w00t I'm coming up to Toronto again!

So yeah, last time I didn’t have a chance to visit any meets, but this time I’m coming up for business Monday night and staying until Friday. My company put me in a hotel up in New Market because that’s where one of the guys lives. So is New Market a hole? llol

Anyways, I’ll have my nights off so I’ll come by the meets that are talked about in the Meets section of SON. If there’s anything else I shoudl look out for, please let me know!!!

Hopefully, I’ll meet some of you there!

If anyone forgot, this is my car…

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v112/88/98/517139779/n517139779_101093_3998.jpg

newmarket eh? thats where i live! what hotel?

Yea newmarket isn’t far from GTA north. I’d love to meet more people from SON. Just lemme know when and where, and I can probably be there.

:slight_smile:

Cool, well I dunno the hotel yet, I’m suppose to talk to my boss tomorrow about that. I’ll get back to you guys.

Ok, so I know where I’m staying (I rather not say so no one comes jack my car. lol) and I really wanna meet some SON-lings! So Wednesday night I’ll go to the West End meet when they figure out where it’s going to be, but if anyone wants to do anything else, that would be awesome. Osad, are you far from Newmarket?

awesome man… come down to the wednesday meet. I think we will have it at Square One again.