Wald's Body Kit for the R35

I think they did a good job, gives the car an aggressive look with a touch of VIP.

http://www.motorauthority.com/images/Nissan/GT-R/Tuner/Wald/01/Wald_Nissan_GTR_MotorAuthority_001.jpg

How many more lines can they add to this car. It looks ok

Me Like! Excpet the rear fender flair needs to be painted

Grossssss!!! stock is way bettttter!!! that is so honda it hurts

How is it honda? Defend yourself :lol:

That looks way better than a stock boring looking GTR.

Agreed, better yet add an over fender, and make it a widebody.

thats a Amazing looking kit i cant wait to see the full potential of aftermarket for this… its going to be insane… so there is only 1 in edmonton? owned by GarageWorks owner?

reminds me of a Focus I saw with a weird body kit. . .

looks gross imo. . .looks sexy stock . . .

Ummm well sorry ford like lee said!!
http://images.extremedimensions.com/ExtImages/00_focusb2front.jpg

Just like the new kit is supposedly VIP too? everything is vip now adays. And fog lights are lame sorry especially on a 90,000 dollar sports car.

top secret clean simple stockish…

its the car thats so minty fresh from the factory no one is even making kits for them just front diffusers
or lip kits

TOP SECRET makes some sexy cars. But I still think the WALD kit is nice. It isn’t over bearing, except for the front clip. Could have been smoothed out a bit. I sense you hate the word VIP? hahaha!

I don’t hate the word VIP. I hate how people toss the word around when it shouldn’t be. I got kicked off another forum because some guy had a toyota supra he called vip cuz it had rims and a body kit and it was black.

Vip cars are plain simple kits some wide body. With huge dishy wheels and they ride mere centimetres off the ground. Mostly 4 door cars. If you can explain to me how you see any kind of vip styling whatsoever in that wald kit I would like to hear it.

Get rid of the fog lights, the vents on the side skirts, paint the rear fender flairs the same color as the body, and take out the dimples in the rear fender flairs and it would be nice. The dimples in the rear fenders make it look cheap like a Corolla.

Do you know if he lives in St Albert? Cause I seen another one here cruising around Oakmont!

Well there is one in St.albert and its not the garage works one. My bro said it was a young non asian kid driving it?

The guy I seen driving it was probably late 30’s - early 40’s caucasian male! Maybe the kid seen driving before was taking his old mans ride out! I know my Dad would let me take his car out, then again my Dad doesn’t drive a Brand new GTR!! lol