WOW

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/car/640787640.html

holy body kit! it looks like a space craft

without such a horrid front peice it actually wouldnt be too shitty

actually i want to buy it

then BURN IT

that is so shitty, soooo grose

bad taste redefined

team wraith needs to get on this. It would be their flagship ride :slight_smile:

words cannot express how i feel

i just emailed him:

Hey, what happend to the front bumper… looks like it was in an accident… also can i repaint the green stripe on the rear bumper… i think it looks stupid

when was the last time you cleaned the oil?

would you trade for my 1993 mazda Rx-7 twin turbo?

""Best part it has a Ground Effects Kombat kit. “”

/\

True story…ahahahahahha

any1 see the grand am with the 20s on cl?

Retail Value: $3,510 from KBB. That’s at Good…and includes Premium Wheels. Unfortunatley KBB does not take into account a SIQ body-kit and Neons…that’s probably where the other 2,000 comes from.

that body kit screams WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

f*ck you guys, that body kit makes a huge aerodynamic difference at the track. piss off.

and just how many times has that thing been to the track? lol love the neon lights, they really add to the spacecraft look

lol wow what a pile

The idiots response…:

ok first off its night the green stripe is neon lights ive won awards for the looks of this car and there is nothing rong with any body parts on this car and send me some pics my consider

i own a malibu and that just is garbage for the price. best part of the car is that it has an under body kit. +50 hp. sick! man i own a malibu and i wouldnt even want this. and with the millage. not a chance for that much.

yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh mmmmmmaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Damn Chevy owners, they’re all 'tards. :redface: