WOW

hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhaa

I bet it has hover mode.

People like this need to take the bus. Saves them a ton of money, keeps people from tearing him apart, and keeps us from having to see such monstrosities.

send him pics of the FD and HE’LL consider it? wow. nevermind to burning the car, this guy needs to be thrown in a pit.

:barf:

da buu, he goes to my school

maybe he could drive the car off a cliff into the ocean. that would take care of both of them:wave:

http://users.adelphia.net/~cdabable/mavis.jpg

so this knob leaves his neons on with the for sale sign in the window when he works at the mobil on the blvd.

my girl goes in for some gum while I pump, malibu knob is eyeing up the gvo…

knob: “what kind of car is that”
my girl: “evo, what kind of car do you drive?”
knob: “yeah thats what i thought, that’s my malibu out there. ask him if he wants to race for pink slips”
my girl: “hahaha”
knob: “no, I’m serious”
my girl: “ummm…”

we giggle and laugh as we pull away.

lol. spacecraft malibu > *

Looks like shit

"Best part it has a Ground Effects Kombat kit. "

That really is the best part.

wow saw this an hour ago at the mobil looks even better in person with the neons and 2’ long front bumper (fukin hot)

Great opportunity to take his car, then smash it right in front of him…

holy shit theres a ufo hovering around in wny

that car is nasty :lol:

:hitit: :rofl: oh man you should have def. took that challenge. hahahaha that car has nothing on you. and i would no. i drive one and cant fucking stand it. you should have done it and like i said before drive it off a cliff after you win it. or set it on fire then off a cliff. then when they find the car it will be under his name still because you never signed anything to take over the car. there for fall goes on him. :gotme:

lmfao i know some kids on that team:cocktease: and yes it would compliment there team very well it would also be the fastest car on the team

oh wow. this is a SHARP looking car.

should have won and then jumped up and down on the front bumper and laughed.

what in the fuck kinda of front bumper is that??? terrible