SIQQQQQ body shop lol

yeah id be super pissed too, if i was this guy …

you can just look at pics if you don’t wanna read it

http://my350z.com/forum/lounge-off-topic/389628-horrible-body-shop-experience-details-inside-350z-ruined.html

i saw this yesterday

gets what he pays for, that dumb bastard

LOL…

From looking at the pics, WHAT THE HELL!

Nice use of deck screws…

That’s pretty horrible, but like everyone says. You get what you pay for, although i still think he over payed. I don’t understand how they fucked the whole care up. Brutal.

Sparkly reflective tires are awesome!
HAha

hahahhaha spec next time make sure that an f body if ur gonna use that word…that nissan is sickkk , i actually think i could do a better job with spray paint

x2… i can see if it was an older beatup car… but a 350z… sorry you wouldnt find me in that shop let alone spend less than 1500 for any of that

OMG urethane body kit on ebay for only 200 dollars including shipping. aw shit, i know a guy who’ll paint it for 250!

SHIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT YEAH!

OMG urethane body kit on ebay for only 200 dollars including shipping. aw shit, i know a guy who’ll paint it for 250!

lol. there is no reason that should have double posted.

:lol:

Thats what you get for being cheap…

Let this be a lesson to the “I need a quick paint job” threads.

If you can’t afford a decent paint job…don’t paint the car. If you want a cover up job to make it look nice then do it yourself and fuck it up by yourself. Granted this body man was clearly a dickwad but I hate when people WANT to cut corners and cheap out, blame the guy that tried to help them out, threaten to sue them, blah blah blah…grow a pair.

wow haha shitty, but “you get what you pay for” definitely rings true!

Deck screws, wood shims, and rustoleum.
NICE!

wow… thats just wow.
but you do get what you pay for, and why did his dumb ass pay for it before he seen it. it kinda is his own damn fault. if he didnt pay he could have that guy in court rite now.
i seem why the guy that did the work told him to come pick it up at nite lol

That work is so unbelievable. It looks like a ten year old put that kit on…

Those screws are unbelieveable… I would lose it if someone treated my car like that, wouldn’t anyone in their right mind?!

lol…

Did more damage than good.

lol…

Did more damage than good.