SIQQQQQ body shop lol

I would venture to say the car is close to being totaled out.

Say it is worth ~20K.

I would assume a total pant job on the entire car.
~4,000

New front and rear bumpers
~1,000

New rocker panels welded in.
~2500

New headlights and tail lights
~1000

New Tires/Rims
~1500

[quote=ultradriver10000;1114796]

~2500

no wai, they would just weld those holes and grind flat

~2500

no wai, they would just weld those holes and grind flat/repaint

~2500

no wai, they would just weld those holes and grind flat/repaint

it doesnt look that bad :gotme:

id take my brand new car there to have them work on it.

It is almost like they tried to use as many incorrect fastening devices as humanly possible.

You lose all judging credibility with that statement.

Although its funny as hell when it happens to others.

That is outstanding.

Saying “you get what you pay for” does not hold true in this case. The guy didn’t ask to have his car completely fucked up for $750.

I had a place do some body work and paint on my Camaro and they didn’t match the color well AT ALL. He charged me $250 and it does look better than when it went in, so I can say “I got what I paid for”.

This is just a hack job.

hahahaah oohhh mannn. You definitley pay for what you det but dammmmnnnn wood screws?

That’s insanity

lol wow.

Wow, this is something I’d expect from your run of the mill ricer, but not from a supposedly professional body shop. Can’t even begin to imagine where he got the idea to use wood screws. Absolutely unbelievable.:picard:

Whoops, somebody brought their wood tools to work!

Hmmm I was thinking they looked more like a drywall screw…which I hear is totally acceptable for this type of work.:mamoru:

looks great

Some legit custom work right there :tdown: That really sucks for the owner.

sounds like my 800 dollar fuck up from hairball designs. runs, mismatch paint, over spray, frog eyes, dirt, flaking, orange peel etc etc. i got fucked by them

i have to agree with the “you get what you pay for” crew but if he supplied the body kit he should have been able to get it painted professionally for 750. Install would have cost more but dammmmm they “screwed” that car up real bad

http://img.myyearbook.com/zenhex/images/quiz12/59576/59576_res1.jpg