Wall mount for plasma?

I want to wall mount a 37" Plasma

Are the ones from ebay decent? Or should I have them spend the $200 at circuit city?

I would really like to get the ebay one.

It need to tilt about 30 degrees left and right

-Dan

save yourself $200 and you can mount it in my room for free :tup:

btw…what does that Jetta trap?

Its never been to the track, just a show car

you know whats funny, i was looking at those yesterday. I went to circuit city, best buy and then checked out SEARS and beleive it or not SEARS had the best deals out of all the stores. I bought a 51" hitachi widescreen tv from there and im picking up the plasma mount for my room this weekend when i get my check. But the one im getting i think was $299

anyways…my point is… try sears, they might have a better deal on the plasma mount and if they dont, they will match up the price.

Good Luck!:headbang:

edit: by the way plasma tv’s suck. what brand is yours

panasonic

IM browsing ebay now and OMFG. I didnt know they were that cheap there… I think i might just get it from there instead.
Mine is a Sylvania. I think its like 26" or some shit, but then again i have a small room so it looks huge.lol:D

EGAY FTW.:violin2:

what the fuck are u talking about saying plasmas suck?, who have you been talking too, i hope not the retard at sears, best buy or CC… check out a real Hidef message board for opinions, i wouldnt listen to anyone at CC, BB or the likes, they cant even calibrate a TV let alone know much about them. do some research man, plasmas > right now in terms of pic quality and blacks. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

:word:

I sell TV’s at Sears and it gets mad annoying with people coming in saying how shitty Plasma TV’s are… Everyone is always like “but they die in 5 years right?” NO…

Good choice on the Panasonic Plasma tho, that and Samsung are the best IMO

how long do the plasmas work for? you can’t fix them once they go bad right?

plasmas last as long as LCD, DLP and any other, thats why… ppl never do any research, and always say, they last only 5 years.

lol

WHen i bought mine last year it only lasted  like 6 months  before it fucked up.  It  wouldnt turn on.  I didnt get the protection plan with it so i got pretty much fucked in my aNUz.  Now i have that sylvania 26" from sears and till this day, i havent had no problems.  Dont get me wrong the pic. quality is the shizzle, but i dont see myself buying another one.  just my .02

O yeah and another thing…WTF is that calibrating thing that SEARS guy was talking to me about…? any info? i wasnt really paying attention…

With anything electronics, there is no guarantee on how long it will work for… Plasma itself has a half life of 30,000 hours, which is when the picture will lose about half of its brightness, and sometime after where is where it starts to have a problem… So lets say you watch TV 8 hours a day, your Plasma won’t reach it’s half life for about 10 years… Again that is just for Plasma itself, not the circuitry or anything…

Just out of curiosity, which Sears did you go to? I remember talking to someone on the phone about there 37" plasma they were looking to get wall mounted, and then seeing them in the store…

well if u think about it, ur saying plasmas suck based on the one you bought, any TV can be bad and not turn on, not just plasmas. Usually the stores dont calibrate theyre TVs, they turn the contrast and brightness up to make it look good in theyre stores. This has to be turned down to get a real picture, not the shit they have on at the stores.

Avia DVD is the best dvd for calibrating any TV.

ARe you that guy that sold me that 51" tv at sears yesterday @ the NFB location?

Hitachi? Yeah

hey YOU…lol WANNA BE MY FRIEND? lmao… Nice meeting ya!

edit: did you have fun counting those 20’s? lol

Haha, that is pretty wild, yeah nice meeting you man

edit: haha, thankfully I only had to count them once

good information guys :tup:

someone got some good commission

:slight_smile:

I bought a panasonic 42" plasma about a year ago…it was by far one of the best things i ever bought. Correct me if im wrong, but when i bought mine, panasonic plasmas were 60,000 hours half life…even if it were at 50k, 5 hours a day…thats 27 years!