wanna race

i just got back from a road trip visiting my friends sick mamma, and now i feel like a chode, dont be so hostile, if your really that cool you dont need to worry about it

Post IP Addresses

Hmmmmmm

^ Can’t you narrow it down another level? Or does the IP change to much?

BAHAHAHAHHAH :rofl

Doesn’t mean anything though. I know two of those three, and their in completely differently locations. DJ’s in Fuera Bush, Mikey is near or in Toga, and Jersey is I dunno.

unsubscribed

ban

its a proxy.aol address.theshizz is registered to that IP, but is posting from a different IP.

Fuck that i want meat loaf !!!:thumbup

oh and jersey is in b-spa or there about’s

Jersey has been absent for sometime, maybe it was time for him to create another fake internet persona

entertainment. I was bored.

My buddy has a 84’ chevette…Bone shock other than the electric supercharger and a 150 dry shot of lysol. Bitch is runnin’ like 1800hp @ the flywheel and 2500hp @ the wheels(lysol injection is after the motor).

He will run with ya

not to be a dick but…mods need to step it up a bit…this site is getting ridiculous.

or if people just stopped acknowledging the deuchbags then maybe they would go away

We at Shift518.com Do NOT condone or Promte Street Racing.
Take it to the track. And bring CASH to back up ur shit talking!

Thank You. Have a Nice Day

-DC2Nick

i just sharted

:ahh

dan(jersay) is saratoga area…not like it matters

x2 :Idiots

Yeah, even more so than usual…

YEAH !! WTF WERE’S MK307647647 R FUCKING SLACKER!!! if this were pbj or I, he would be all up in our shit that BASTARD!!!