Wannabe racers @ Dunville (or.... more BS than your nose can stand)

[quote=“Silver,post:48,topic:31221"”]

Holy shit, and guys say girls create/fuel drama.

As fun as Dunnville was, you cannot and should not base assumption of “skills” off of how either you performed there, or how you perceived other people performed there. It’s seat time, and some people opted to use it in different ways than others. I worked on heel toeing and not being a baby giving it throttle coming out of a turn, other people worked on setting up their lines, other people worked on not letting their cars blow up… it was not head to head racing.

[/quote]

You seemed to think it was head to head

[quote=“Silver,post:427,topic:26320"”]

My personal favorite points of the day:
1.) Being on the Supra’s ass for like 2 laps through the turns…you had me on the straights, but the turns were all mine :wink:
2.) Being right on top of Zong for at least 2 laps with Mike with me in the car saying “You FUCKING HAVE HIM!”
3.) Keeping up with a Boxster S, even though I only have a regular Boxster. Driving a good line > having a faster car.

[/quote]

Dunville is definately enough track to seperate the people that can drive fast from the people that can’t. I agree though there are people who were out there not pushing it, which is probably why you had your favorite points of the day.