Wannabe racers @ Dunville (or.... more BS than your nose can stand)

C4S handles like Ass. So much understeer it’s sad. Not to mention, slow.

ok well im sorry then for bringing it up

sanctioned Time Trails?

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showpost.php?p=179312&postcount=2

holy backpedaling.

Woah, what happened here?

All I know is Joe was FLYING. Everyone knows where I was standing when I was flagging, and he was breaking a few feet AFTER he passed me at WOT… maybe others were too, but I can’t remember anyone going that fast through there…

… except maybe FairgentelmanZ last year :slight_smile:

JRod,

You never know when to stop, do you?

This is the same thing that happened when you decided to get all pissed at me on BS because of something stupid that you could have prevented in the first place.

If you really feel that you are faster, just take joe up on the bet, its more than fair!

I have a pretty good understanding of the driving skills that both of you possess and I agree that Joe is the better driver, but instead of making childish threats to someone who has enough (free) legal backing to royally screw up your life, just prove everyone wrong!

You bring this upon yourself…

Edit: I didn’t see half this page before posting, Jared - I see you accepted the bet? Way to man up. I understand you don’t like Joe, but honestly I think your anger is based on what you know of Joe from dealing with him on the internet. You and I get along now, right? Exactly, its the same deal… I couldnt stand joe until I met him, and I think the same is true for a lot of people on the net.

Understandable, I never said i was faster than Joe, nor do I care whos faster… i dont get why people keep saying that. I bring alot of things upon myself, but I dont take shit from anyone; period. Yea this is the internet and people can say what they want behind the screen, with me its what you see is what you get; I’m not putting on a facad. Everyone thats met me knows I’m a cool dude, but my friends know I have a temper and its unavoidable when I get heated. Yea you and I are cool now and I’m sure if I knew Joe in person I would think hes alright too, I dont know him and I’m only seeing a fraction of his persona; your right tho I need to let shit go.

Point taken

Mommy’s been telling me for years :smash2: haha

Holy shit, and guys say girls create/fuel drama.

As fun as Dunnville was, you cannot and should not base assumption of “skills” off of how either you performed there, or how you perceived other people performed there. It’s seat time, and some people opted to use it in different ways than others. I worked on heel toeing and not being a baby giving it throttle coming out of a turn, other people worked on setting up their lines, other people worked on not letting their cars blow up… it was not head to head racing.

not to mention, TMP is gay except the good beer.

Nevermind, as of twenty minutes ago, w/M5 motor.

shrugs who knew :wink:

You seemed to think it was head to head

Dunville is definately enough track to seperate the people that can drive fast from the people that can’t. I agree though there are people who were out there not pushing it, which is probably why you had your favorite points of the day.

There were certain laps I was out there trying to adjust my Diff control and trying to get the car loose a bit…There were also certain laps i was pushing it hard, not to mention I also had 2 drivers. Like Rx3 said it was a lapping day.

I like TMP over Dunnville, everyone has there opinion; I perfer going 120-130 on the straights

Hang on just a second. TMP serves beer?

Next challenge: Who is the fastest driver here while risking a DUI?

I actually LOLd…but is it even a bet if you have nothing to lose? :lolsign:

So did both of you guys enjoy your time at lapping day? If so, good. This thread can go to rest.

Does anyone here really care who is the better driver?

Xander. PERIOD.

Details needed immediately. M5 motor out of E39?

Well, last I checked the only two people that rode with me to see how I was driving/what was important to me while out there was Mike and Dave… and I’m pretty sure either of them can attest to the fact that I was concerned with how I was doing versus who I caught up to (else why would I have bothered getting instruction?).

Just because a few of my favorite points of the day that I listed during post-event discussion were when I caught up to people doesn’t mean that was most important to me, but it is stuff that other people might be remotely interested in.

I’m not sure that people are all that interested to know my other favorite points of the day… like when what Mike was explaining to me about the double apex through the sweeping right hander finally clicked, or when Dave was screaming at me “PERFECT!” through turns 4 & 5 and how happy that made me considering I know he wont tell me that just to bullshit me. Or when, after both of them told me I could do it, I finally stopped braking, even a little, before turn three, and cut the corner about 4’ closer than I had at the beginning.

So if it came off that what I was most concerned with was keeping up with people, then I apologize. I chose to post favorite points of the day that I thought others could relate to/have an interest in. All the others are more personal/really don’t concern anyone else.