Wannabe racers @ Dunville (or.... more BS than your nose can stand)

I think I already lost on that one :roll2:

holy shit i lol’ed

Longer straights, poorly laid out corners. Only good thing about TMP is it’s a good drift course.

And no, we did not partake in the beer till after we were done for the day. Just like those drinking at Dunnville were not allowed anywhere near a car and had to stay under the tent with the grill.

E34 S38B36. I had planned on building it and running a stupid large turbo on it. Dave had been hounding me to buy it for awhile, I finally sold it to him, he was going to swap it in the e30, he sold the e30, now I bought the S38 back. :lol:

well your first two sentences contradict themselves. If you have no problem racing Joe…then race him in whatever car he has and stop whinning about people saying you are slow or don’t have a lot of driving skill. You admitted that yourself many times in this thread.

Oh and I wasn’t driving my car…even though it was there, because I had to work late. But I came up after to watch…and I did pay attention…that’s how I noticed your lack of skill :slight_smile: And what does your parents having money or not have anything to do with this?

If I run into on the street, a track, auto-x…whatever…I’ll race you drama queen :lol:

Is Stairs trash talking someone or do I need a cat scan? LOL

i was just gonna do a double take on that too.

:lolham:fuck what cars everyone brought slow/fast, lol, i wanted to ask jrod lets race your evo time for time and see who wins? … i pay my bets also :wiggle:

stairs dropping bitch slaps on that shit…

its kind of gettin old, jarrod has a bad temper that showed but he isnt the worst driver ever and he is a good dude.

I agree.

ive seen him around autocross, i dont think hes a bad driver or anything and he seems pretty cool, i just like driving to talking

word. jarrod is faster than most out there, he’s a very aggressive driver and if he was smoother he’d be even faster.

Aside from all this who’s a faster driver BS, if Jarrod doesn’t like someone he lets them know, and probably overdoes it, yes. But ask anyone who knows him in person and they’ll tell you he’s one of the most trustworthy people you’ll ever meet.

I just had to put that out there.

I was in the opposite run group as the both of you therefore I was watching from the sidelines. If Jrod’s evo was the non-trailered dark gray one then it wasn’t slow by any means, the benz was way faster than I was expecting though, just my two cents…

psh. Hardly a fair comparo.

Our cars are driven by little Japanese four bangers, while the CLK is powered by unforgiving souls of the entire third reich.

Thanks for the quote

kamakazi vs blitzkrieg?

LOL just burst out laughing at work…

ROFL

zong made me pee a lil

Blitzkreig wins everytime.