Wannabe racers @ Dunville (or.... more BS than your nose can stand)

[quote=“MPD47,post:41,topic:31221"”]

C4S handles like Ass. So much understeer it’s sad. Not to mention, slow.

[/quote]

I’m gonna go ahead and disagree, I’ve spent a lot of time behind the wheel of a C4s at the glenn, and plenty of time in an Evo, and by far, C4s> Evo.

[quote=“Jagermeister,post:58,topic:31221"”]

Xander. PERIOD.

[/quote]

:beer2: :wink:

x…

Oh, dont get me wrong, I’d rather have a C4S. But I still dont like it and dont see it as much of an accomplishment. Shit, I raped a 997C2 on 10psi in a straight line (not to mention the corners) so car v car the 996C4 is slow, and I didnt particularly care for how they drove the couple times I’ve driven them. Not enough “911 OMG IF I LIFT IM DEAD” syndrome for me :wink:

[quote=“MPD47,post:82,topic:31221"”]

Oh, dont get me wrong, I’d rather have a C4S. But I still dont like it and dont see it as much of an accomplishment. Shit, I raped a 997C2 on 10psi in a straight line (not to mention the corners) so car v car the 996C4 is slow, and I didnt particularly care for how they drove the couple times I’ve driven them. Not enough “911 OMG IF I LIFT IM DEAD” syndrome for me :wink:

[/quote]

C4S is a different story, by far. Also yeah, nothing amazing in a straight line, but the balance of Handling vs. braking vs. Power is awesome.

x…

meh, AWD is for fags anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, I dunno.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/zg326/nazisled.jpg

No photoshop at work :frowning:

:lol: lofuckingl

LOL i love that i made a contribution to that maspteriece!!!

:lol:

FUCKING A hahahahahahahahah one of the best photoshops to date. Why are all of the good photoshops of joe (think mini joe behind the door)

Also my input to the thread is, this is really fucking dumb, jarrod is a good guy, and joe likes to fan the flames… neither of you are professional drivers, by any standard, and pretty much everyone involved in this thread in the grand scheme of car racing ranks in at novice (myself included).

[quote=“chino,post:89,topic:31221"”]

FUCKING A hahahahahahahahah one of the best photoshops to date. Why are all of the good photoshops of joe (think mini joe behind the door)

Also my input to the thread is, this is really fucking dumb, jarrod is a good guy, and joe likes to fan the flames… neither of you are professional drivers, by any standard, and pretty much everyone involved in this thread in the grand scheme of car racing ranks in at novice (myself included).

[/quote]

Word someone should photoshop joe and jarrod in a lemon party pic. Then we can all laugh at them.

haha the benz flag

Alas,

Plate Format
Passenger

Plate Number
NAZISLED

Plate not available.

[quote=“Thong,post:92,topic:31221"”]

Alas,

Plate Format
Passenger

Plate Number
NAZISLED

Plate not available.

[/quote]

it got buried with hitler.

Does this remind anyone else of the Joe vs Cartman days? haha.

^^ anyone notice the common factor??? :smiley:

[quote=“chino,post:95,topic:31221"”]

^^ anyone notice the common factor??? :smiley:

[/quote]

I won?

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:96,topic:31221"”]

I won?

[/quote]

TBD on the second one, but so far yes :smiley:

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:96,topic:31221"”]

I won?

[/quote]

depends. were there any fun-runs?

the common factor has been online drama.

l8r joe