Want To Buy: 75 Gallon Fish/Reptile Tank

Hey all,
Looking to upgrade my lizards’s current setup. He is in a tank that I feel is way too small for him but I haven’t had the funds to upgrade the tank size until now. Now that I do, I would like to get him something a little bigger. Looking for a 75 gallon tank and depending on the price, possibly a stand. PM me or reply in this thread and let me know what you have. Thanks a lot.

-NickAlero

What’s he in now? I have a 55G fish tank I’ve been thinking of selling for a larger one.

sell the 55…

then upgrade to my 125…

nick, what kind of Lizard??

He is a Mali Uromastyx, and is currently in a 30 or 35 gallon tank (30’‘x12’‘x12’’). It was good for him being in my dorm freshmen year due to size restrictions/getting caught by the RA with him, but now that I’m in an apartment he should def have something bigger.

Adam, I kinda want something with more depth than a 55 gallon (I’m pretty sure the width is the only difference between the 55 and 75), I’ll keep you in mind though. What would you want for it?

I’ll check tmro nick on the cost of a 75 . All the tanks are on sale including stands so ill let you know

What ya lookin to get for it?

I can take some measurements, and Id hafta figure out what youd want with it, and what ya wouldnt. Im sure you really wouldnt have much use for the filters :lol

At Eddies? What kinda deals they have?

all blk tanks are on sale from 20-180 gallon tanks. This is including stands as well. I can get prices for you as well tmro . All the sales are posted up on the fish room door.

Hmm… yeah grab some prices for me if ya can, just text me whenever. Thanks niig!

what size tank are you looking for ?

Does Eddies sell the reptile mesh covers for the top of the tanks too?

Idk to be honest, Id like to go bigger… but idk how big. Id really rather not get another one, just to want a bigger one in another year. Maybe 125…maybe bigger?

Yessir

$225

What’s it come with? Partial trade for 55?

Eddies has a 75 gallon for 118+tax…damn good deal. I just need to figure out the furniture situation in my dorm room and find tops for the tank but I am probably gonna go with that. Bobby chime in if you guys have tops for the 75 gallon. The chick I talked to in there didn’t seem too inclined to answer more than the 10 or so questions I hammered her with :lol

now what the hell would I do with a 55? I have a fish that is the size of a 55 gallon tank.