WTB: 55-75 gal aquarium

My oscar is starting to out grow my 35 gal tank, so I would like to upgrade. Looking for anything reasonable, hood and filter I will also need.

talk to ZEXaccord. they sell used tanks at the pet store on ohio river bvd. he can prob find you somethin

theres a place in greensburg called pet warehouse they sell shit cheap cause they get it in bulk give them a call.724 834 0500.ask for gary.

i got all kinds of used tanks coming in…let me know what you want!

Doesnt really matter, If the price is right id take anything, 55-65 would be optimal tho since ill have to make a stand.

walmart sells em cheap

i got my 55 gallon from there for $150 and $70 for the stand i think it was

i got a used 55 for $55 and a 40 gallon w stand, which is the same as a 55 but a bit shorter w/ a stand…perfect condition for $60 obo(personal) -I will meet you in the city if you need the 40 gallon. I can get all filters and pumps too…let me know. and 150 for a 55 at walmart is a ripoff

I’m def interested in the 55, any idea on what i would be looking to spend for a hood and filter on that? everything I have pretty much came with my tank and its all for a hexagonal 35 gal.

if you need the hood and light you would be better off new…i can sell you a new 55 w/ hood and light for 100. no tax filter will be between 30-500 depending on what fish you are ptting in it…avg filter will be 35-40 w/ your discount

word, Id probably be intested then in a 55 with a bio wheel filter of some sort, I have an oscar and a pleco now and I was hoping to get something like a jack dempsy or 2.

Texas Ciclid ftw

i hate all south american cichlids, oscars, dempsey’s etc…Go saltwater you will love it, the fish are much cooler…

my buddy has a 75 gallon fish tank w/black seal stand,everything is included,2 emperor bio filters ,heater,thermometer,gravle,48"hood lamp,everything you need.just needs water and fish i think he wants $200
email me if your interested at talon1990tsi@aol.com

200 pick up only this is the one as stated above

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/froyd79/bigtank.jpg

not a bad deal on the 75…the two emperor 400’s on the back are like 70 each

what pet store on 65 is being referred to here? the one in emsworth?

yup

:doh: I just bought my red bellied piranha from there like 2 weeks ago. How are you associated with them?

Management & Saltwater Expert…essentially I do the ordering for the store, monthly balancing, then my favorite is the saltwater livestock. I take care of all the saltwater in the store.

Can you get me a deal if I were to buy the other red belly? assuming its still there?