WTB: 55-75 gal aquarium

dude they are like $2.99 aren’t they? LOL i’ll give you two for 5.97 LOL…whatever, just stop in, I’ll hook u up if i like ya. :wink:

Nah, I mean the big ones. ~4 in. There was only 2 in that size when I was there. I’d like to have the pair of them because people tell me they like to school together. I paid $50 for him and he was the smaller of the two, but seemed more aggressive (or hungry) at the time. The guy workin there that night showed me the mating pair too. Those are some cool lookin fish.

my bro is selling some reds. 3" or so

PM’d… I’m interested.

I stopped by Aquaworld today. I had to drop off some documents in Pittsburgh so I stopped in on my way back. You were not there obviously, Jack. The guy I talked to said you didn’t come in until 4. The other red belly I had seen when I got mine was sold. The guy also showed me the larger piranhas that no one mentioned the first time I was there. I didn’t even bother asking a price after he told me inflated prices on the red bellys. I paid $50, it said $50 on the tank, but when he says how much they were, he said $75 - $80. He also said the black ones were $110 but it says $90 on the tank. I dunno if he was looking at the wrong chart or what, but that is too much for me.

thats harry…he is an idiot. end of story…let me know if you want anything

do you guys have smaller Black Perus there or Diamonds? around 3-4" range? if so price?