Want To Buy Any Stock OEM Catalytic Converters

(Platinum) Palladium, rhodium are two other precious metals that are used. Platinum and rhodium are used as a reduction catalyst, while platinum and palladium are used as an oxidization catalyst. Cerium, iron, manganese and nickel are also used, though each has its own limitations. Nickel is not legal for use in the European Union (due to reaction with carbon monoxide). While copper can be used, its use is illegal in North America due to the formation of dioxin.

edit: from “wiki”

Catalytic converter theft
Due to the use of precious metals including platinum worth up to $1,200 an ounce; palladium at up to $320 an ounce; and rhodium at up to $6,400 an ounce, catalytic converters are a target for thieves. The problem is especially common among late-model Toyota trucks and SUVs, due to their high ground clearance and easily-removed bolt-on catalytic converters. Welded-in converters are also at risk of theft from SUVs and trucks, as they can be removed within five minutes by means of a battery powered reciprocating saw. [1], The value of precious metals in a single converter is low, seldom over $50 per converter at 2007 prices[citation needed]. UK prices fluctuate between £35-$70 and £45-$90 for genuine converters and approx £8-£16 for non genuine converters being bought as scrap metal[citation needed].

I am going to take a ride out to Blo for all these, call me so i can make a bunch of stops.

please PM me your PNs so I can call and arrange pick ups.

ZOMG WHERE? They’re HUGE and mine’s MINT.

There are a few different e30 cats, there are bigger ones than your worth more. I will be in Blo this weekend please PM me your numbers guys.

What will you give me for 3 cats?
2 From a 2001 Audi S4
1 From a 1993 Cutlass

next time u make a trip out here (not this weekend) ill whack the cat off my 240 so you can pick it up. i wont be around this weekend

Chris is a good dude, bought a few cats off me- got a great price :slight_smile:

i have 2 cats off a ford mustang ???how much will i get

The fords I can do 30$ apiece, they have the lowest amount of quality material in them next to aftermarkets. I may go out tomorrow call me any time tomorrow
585-520-7778.

I would like to get out there tomrrow but I need to know adresses and phone numbers. I will add money to the price if you guys can ship them to me, normally costs 8$ and I will pay for it.

Call me tomorrow if you come out here. I will meet up with you somewhere, I have off all day.

Alright if i get done pulling this motor I will be out there today, keep your ears on Josh, Steve and Justin!

Super cool dude. Bought my cat off me about 10 min ago :slight_smile:

thanx man, sorry i had some cheap crappy cats but i will keep looking.

i appreciate it anyways, turned out that one was an aftermarket but oh well. Watch out for those foil converters and if you ever get any more I am always buying them.
thanks guys, call any time, 585-520-7778.
Chris

That “VW” one was aftermarket, lol. Thanks guys let me know if you get any more.
Chris

I have a toyota pickup converter thats 17.5 inches long and 14 inches wide… how much would that be worth?

PM me a pic, I think that would be about 75-100$.

actually went to a local scrap place $150!!!