Wanted: 15-20mm Spacers

Gents…

I’m looking for a 2 sets (4) of 15mm to 20mm 4x114.3 Spacers/Adaptors for my 240SX (1995 S14).

I have some wheel that fit nicely in the rear but because of the terrible offset, they rub on my Coilovers up front!

Anyone?

Kics? H&R?

Post Post Post

if u can wait till spring mine willbe for sale.

battlegarage 25mm 4x114
custom aluminium hub centric 30 mm 4x114

not sure what to ask prob around 120 per set.

this flushed out my horrible offset rims to jdm tight ness. i’ll find a better pic when i get home or just pm me if youre interested.

http://www.mrskny.com/gallery/d/378-2/IMG_0207.JPG

I can make you some hub-centric ones

could you make me some as well? (apologies for hijack)

can you make 15mm with pressed studs??

use PM.

but yes i could make some if youre really interested… as for studs hmm its possible

just wondering what were the size of your rims with those spacers on? witdh and offset

if head dosent take them i will. second dibs

i have a pair of 15mm H&R spacers that i will be getting rid of as soon as i ship out my rims that were sold the other day.

you cannot use the studs on an S14 so you are going to have to buy new ones.

however… since you are going to buy new studs for the rear as well i can help you out if you are willing to change your thread pitch.

factory thread pitch is 12 x 1.25

i will also sell my front hubs that were taken from a 89 JDM silvia clip, i have ad ARP studs pressed into them with a 12 x 1.5 thread pitch (honda / domestic thread pitch) the studs are long enough for 25mm spacers without a problem.

then all you have to do is press the same studs in the rear and you are set. these studs are only $22 for a set of 4 as well, whereas nismo studs are $60 usd for the whole shoot and match.